1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 11: Legends Patch ! v0.1

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by MAK3, 19 April 2011.

1. MAK3

MAK3 Cristiano Ronaldo ♥

2 November 2009
    Brazil, Campinas, São Paulo
    Palmeiras and Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

Sorry I'm using google translate!

- New Faces and Mini
    - New Boots
    - Real Sponsors Manager Mode
    - Brasilian League licensee (kits, minikits, names and emblems)
    - Santander Cup Libertadores of America in Manager Mode (USA, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil)
    - League of Ukraine fully licensed (kits, minikits, emblems)
    - Cup and Super Cup of Ukraine
    - FIFA Club World Cup
    - Qualification for Libertadores Cup table and Brazil, according to the prior year similar to the real way in Manager Mode (ex, 1 to 4 of Libertadores Cup Champion and Brazil in the Libertadores)
    - Teams rated for Libertadores not playing the Cup Brazil
    - UEFA Champions League next set to real mode in Manager Mode (with two rounds before the group stage, approximately 44 clubs)
    - Uefa Europa League set equal to the real way in Manager Mode (4 Preliminaries before the group stage, about 100 clubs)
    - Serie A and B of Italy fully licensed
    - New scoreboards
    - Updated look for 90% of Brazilian players
    - New Patches
    - New Balls
    - New Network

Credits:
    DB (by Mah)
    Ukrainian League UPL 1.0 (by www.fifaua.ru [/ url]) Scoreboard...CommMsgs?cmm=97113424&tid=5578712577373958607

Compliments and constructive criticism are always welcome

2. MAK3

MAK3 Cristiano Ronaldo ♥

2 November 2009
    Brazil, Campinas, São Paulo
    Palmeiras and Real Madrid
  3. supercyxapuk

supercyxapuk Non-League

7 June 2011
    can you post new links? the old ones don't work. i was trying to play fifa 11 with my ukrainian team (karpaty lviv) but every time i download a ukrainian version it stops working :'( so im trying to download an american version maybe it will work.