Fifa 11 Custom Tactics

MindlessDrugHoover

Non-League
20 August 2010
Hiya guys,

Been trying to replicate the CPU AI to play like how they play in real life using the custom tactics. Thought there be a diverse amount of supporters here so could post there thoughts on the tactics. Now i'm a Liverpool fan and I'm starting with Arsenal.

Arsenal
Play possession football, lots of creativity.

Build up play - 20 Slow
Passing - 20 Short
Crossing - 40 Balanced
Passing/Creativity - 80
Shooting - 80

Freeform positions.

Any gooner fans who would agree with this?

Feel free to post other teams.

EDIT: Just seen the thread for Fifa 10 custom tactics. So i'm assuming it probably work in Fifa 11 too...Mods feel free to delete thread :)

Last edited:
I like it. I'd change things slightly tho.

I think Arsenal do play short-passing but are they super slow in building it up? super patient like Barcelona/Spain perhaps? Nah.. sometimes it's quick forward short-passes instead.

I'd go for something more like

Build-up 35
Passing - 20 short

Crossing - 35 (Only cuz Chamakh is in team now and they do actually cross ball to him seeing how useful he is from it. Before I would've given them even 25-30 or something previous seasons)
Passing/creativity - 80
Shooting - 70

Freeform as well.

Tested it out, as I did a whole league in 10, but to me the effects of CT's are far less obvious then in 10. Really a shame, as in 10 I could get teams to play reasonble like the likes of Bolton which ended up with me dominating possesion and them kicking the s#$t out of me anytime I got into their final 3rd. Really good. Now though the new defensive AI seems to override it somewhat making it less obvious. :(

Tested it out, as I did a whole league in 10, but to me the effects of CT's are far less obvious then in 10. Really a shame, as in 10 I could get teams to play reasonble like the likes of Bolton which ended up with me dominating possesion and them kicking the s#$t out of me anytime I got into their final 3rd. Really good. Now though the new defensive AI seems to override it somewhat making it less obvious. :(

Yeah I've been trying hard to find some CT settings that improve the AI's offensive play, but the changes seem minimal.

Changing the CPU defensive CTs make a big difference though. Far more enjoyable when aggression/pressure is decreased.

Back
Top Bottom