FIFA 11 Creation Centre - Created Teams

pes4don

Non-League
25 October 2007
I am really excited about the new feature, i love editing and playing with nostaglic players.

i will be creating classic club sides, although hopefully someone will do it a lot better than me. i always used to play with lennon's classic club OF on my PC

i believe it's Limited to 18 teams??

what are peoples suggestions for the best/ most intresting club sides to create

as im 28, most suggestions are from the 90's. so suggestions are;

Man united 94 scmicheal bruce irwin ince kanchelskis cantona etc
Man united 99 scholes becks giggs etc
Liverpool 98? redknapp mcmanaman owen collymore etc
arsenal 94 seaman adams merson wright etc
arsenal 04 viera ljunberg bergkamp henry pires etc
real madrid 96?? suker, mijatovic, hierro etc
real madrid 03 zidane ronaldo, becks, figo, raul etc
barcelona 94? romario, stoichkov, koeman?
ac milan 89-90 gullit, rijkard, van basten, etc
ajax95??
juve 04 buffon thuram canavro nedved del peiro trezza

any more suggestions please, help witha few older teams??

Re: FIFA 11, created teams

I would like an Arsenal side with the following;

Seaman, Lehmann,

Winterburn, Dixon, Adams, Bold, Keown, O'leary

Merson, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Rocastle, Overmars, Petit, Fabregas

Wright, Bergkamp, Henry, Alan Smith.

Maybe a few others.

I might try and do it :))

Can we use the face creater thingy with lots of players in the Team creater?

It would be great to just get pictures of the players and make them that way. Otherwise there is no chance I am going to spend the time making the faces from scratch.

EDIT: it would be great if somebody did all 25 teams as classic teams from 80's 90's and 00's. That would be fun :))

If I could use created teams in CM, this would be the best FIFA feature ever. But because I can't, don't know if I'll be bothered with it.

what year did ewcastle have a good team in the 90's??

with Shearer Asprilla, gillespie, Beardsley, Batty, Lee, Albert?? and who was the keeper? 96/97??

Can't say that classic teams holds any interest for me at all, the only reason I'd want to use created teams would to create a whole missing league to be used in career mode which of course isn't possible because new stuff is always implemented in a half arsed way.

I agree, I'll probably use it to make missing club or international teams. For instance Cluj and Shakhtar will be in the group stage of the CL this year, but I'm pretty certain they wont make it to FIFA11, similarly after qualification some of the following may have to be added:

Hapoel Tel Aviv
Sheriff Tiraspol
Žilina
Partizan
Dynamo Kyiv

With the above and Cluj and Shakhtar it's 7 teams. I dont think all the above will make it (say Sherriff and Tel Aviv go out) then better European club teams (Dinamo Zagreb, Red Star) can be added to take it to 7.

Then adding in some Argentine teams Estudiantes, Argentinos Juniors, Racing Club, Velez, San Lorenzo, Banfield, Newell's Old Boys, Independiente, (is around 8).

The last 10 could be missing International teams (e.g. Japan, Cote D'Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, Serbia, Slovakia, Chile, Honduras, Egypt) - these would hopefully be easy to make since it should be possible to use data from the World Cup game.

I would rather play as these real, current, teams than some notional "dream team" or "classic team".

Last edited:

The thing that worries is me is that I'll be purchasing the XB360 version, but I'm presuming that once again it will be the PS3 format that has the benefits of editing and ease of uploading to the harddrive/memory card?

1- Brazil all stars
2- Germany all stars
3- Italy all stars
4- Argentina all stars
5- Holland all stars
6- France all stars
7- England all stars
8- Spain all stars
9- Rest of Europe all stars
10- Rest of the world all stars

The thing that worries is me is that I'll be purchasing the XB360 version, but I'm presuming that once again it will be the PS3 format that has the benefits of editing and ease of uploading to the harddrive/memory card?

What type of editing are you referring to? My understanding is there isn't much editing that can be done in FIFA, unlike in PES with OFs. And regarding PS3 vs Xbox, I believe, though I have no experience personally with it, earlier this year Xbox made it possible to use usb drives to upload to harddrive, so now editing on PES is much easier than before for xbox - I would assume that'd be the same for fifa. But again, not sure what editing you mean.

Lisbon Lions would be good.

Was it Sensi that had a demo where it was the 66 world cup final teams and when you played it it was in black and white? Nice demo.

I think I'll just use all my slots using existing players on FIFA. Otherwise I'll get too bogged down in making sure players play exactly right, but by using the standard players it just gives some extra teams to play with mates, I'd be well chuffed with that.

So Premier League XI
Serie A XI
La Liga XI etc.

Then probably continents Africa XI, CONCAF XI, Europe XI etc.

These should already be included, but I'm happy with the fact I can do it tbh.

Hi all,

how can I get in using the PS3 to creat ?? it asks me about the pass code which is on the back of the manual ???
any Idea how to have it on the PS3 Creation Center ???

I would make the below teams:

1.Al Ittihad (Saudi Arabia)
2.Estediantus (Argentina)
3.Al Ahly (Egypt)
4.FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukrain)
5.LDU (Ecuador)
6.Bunyadkor(Uzbakistan)
7.Gouan Bejing (China)
8.S.Kabayel (Algeria)
9.Mazembi (Congo DR)
10.Kashima (Japan)
11.Dynamo Kyiv(Ukrain)
12.FK Partizan(Serbia)
13.Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
14.El Esperance (Tunisia)
15.D.Sappresa (Costa Rica)
16.Gamba Osaka (Japan)
17.MŠK Žilina (Slovakia)
18.S.Buchrest (Romania)
19.CFR 1907 Cluj (Romania)

National teams:
20.Japan
21.Chile
22.Saudi Arabia
23.Paraguay
24.Ghana
25.Ivory Coast

Please tell me what do you all think :)

Thank you :)

I created two teams last week, took me hours.

Guess what? They're fucking gone. Brilliant work, EA. Cheers.

I created 3 first year professionals, all 18 years olds, load them into career mode and it tells me they're at their peak and won't develop anymore, fucking useless!

Hi all,

how can I get in using the PS3 to creat ?? it asks me about the pass code which is on the back of the manual ???
any Idea how to have it on the PS3 Creation Center ???

I would make the below teams:

1.Al Ittihad (Saudi Arabia)
2.Estediantus (Argentina)
3.Al Ahly (Egypt)
4.FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukrain)
5.LDU (Ecuador)
6.Bunyadkor(Uzbakistan)
7.Gouan Bejing (China)
8.S.Kabayel (Algeria)
9.Mazembi (Congo DR)
10.Kashima (Japan)
11.Dynamo Kyiv(Ukrain)
12.FK Partizan(Serbia)
13.Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
14.El Esperance (Tunisia)
15.D.Sappresa (Costa Rica)
16.Gamba Osaka (Japan)
17.MŠK Žilina (Slovakia)
18.S.Buchrest (Romania)
19.CFR 1907 Cluj (Romania)

National teams:
20.Japan
21.Chile
22.Saudi Arabia
23.Paraguay
24.Ghana
25.Ivory Coast

Please tell me what do you all think :)

Thank you :)

Nice teams, I like them, it's good that those teams actually exist in real life. I prefer it to the likes of Brazil All-Stars, AC Milan All Stars, All-Star-All-Stars if you make for instance a Dutch all star team how old do you make Bergkamp, how old Joan Cruijff?

I've created and published an Arsenal team.

Arsenal heroes

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre

Basically all players that I have loved and actually saw play for arsenal, so late 80's up to our successful periods in early mid 2000's.

I haven't tried them yet, so don't know if they are any good?

I didn't spend ages researching everybody etc. (took my about 4hours to do- so really quick)

But I tried to get their heights right and all other specs are from my memory :)) so they are not highly accurate, but I didn't go crazy with the points allocated. I think Henry and Adams are on 91 overall but all the rest are mostly mid 80s I think (some high 80's of course)

Anyway I just wanted to create a team quickly and see how good the creation centre is.

None of the players look like them, but that is from the limitations of the creation centre, which is very annoying!

Hope you enjoy, any recomendations are welcomed? :))

I really need to add another left and right back, but I don't really think of any of the left and right backs in my time as legends/heroes.

EDIT: just played with the team and they have taken out Winterburn and put someone called J.smith in their instead?! bit ridiculous..god knows how that happens?!

Needs alot of tweaking. Not until you play with the team you realise what bits you should change. I will probably do some more bits and bobs tomorrow on the team.

It is really shit not having the correct faces though :((

Last edited:
I've created and published an Arsenal team.

Arsenal heroes

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre

Basically all players that I have loved and actually saw play for arsenal, so late 80's up to our successful periods in early mid 2000's.

I haven't tried them yet, so don't know if they are any good?

I didn't spend ages researching everybody etc. (took my about 4hours to do- so really quick)

But I tried to get their heights right and all other specs are from my memory :)) so they are not highly accurate, but I didn't go crazy with the points allocated. I think Henry and Adams are on 91 overall but all the rest are mostly mid 80s I think (some high 80's of course)

Anyway I just wanted to create a team quickly and see how good the creation centre is.

None of the players look like them, but that is from the limitations of the creation centre, which is very annoying!

Hope you enjoy, any recomendations are welcomed? :))

I really need to add another left and right back, but I don't really think of any of the left and right backs in my time as legends/heroes.

EDIT: just played with the team and they have taken out Winterburn and put someone called J.smith in their instead?! bit ridiculous..god knows how that happens?!

Needs alot of tweaking. Not until you play with the team you realise what bits you should change. I will probably do some more bits and bobs tomorrow on the team.

It is really shit not having the correct faces though :((

i have been buiolding a few teams.

As you can only create 50 players, i have been searching for other peoples players i like and then creating the ones i cant find a good likeness of.

HOw do you add your bookmarked players to a club you create??

trouble is most players are rated too high. i would be rating any ex world class players, Zidane, Fat Ronaldo, Van Basten at 89-91.

Faces are a real shame i dont understand why they couldnt make the faces user defined. but then i suppose it gives them a new 'Feature' to add next year!

Also would make the players much much more recognisable if they used the PES method where you create the body type, leg length, leg width, shoulder height head size etc. Would mean you might actually recognize the players.

Choice of kits is reasonablebut sponsors would be great.

Havnt uploaded my teams yet, but looking forward to trying them out.

I love how people are just creating everyone rated 99. I saw a 'Man U Legends' team before, all rated 99..even Gary Neville. :FAIL:

Yeah it's stupid, but if you give a bunch of 8 year olds the chance to create their own teams this sort of pap is inevitable....

My advice is only download genuine (real) teams that have been created because they are not in the actual game (e.g. Cote D'Ivoire, Partizan, Dynamo Kiev, Shakhtar Donetsk) - these are unlikely to have been created by overindulgant fanboys....

Just spent ages making a team and full squad.

Now it says i cant save. i must log out and log in again!!

surely if i do that i will lose all all my work??

happened to anybody else?

Just spent ages making a team and full squad.

Now it says i cant save. i must log out and log in again!!

surely if i do that i will lose all all my work??

happened to anybody else?

Didn't happen to me, but when you make a player and go to the next player I think it saves it automatically?

Teams I've created so far

Brasil 1958 (Didì, Vava, Pele, Djalma & Nilton Santos, Gilmar, etc.)
Brazil 1970 (Gérson, Rivelino, Jairzinho, Tostao, Pele)
Ajax '70 (Cruijff, Rep, Krol, Neeskens)
Internazionale '60 (Facchetti, Jair, S. Mazzola, Peiro, L. Suarez)
Milan '90 (Maldini, Baresi, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Gullit)
Argentina 1986 (Maradona, Ruggeri, Burruchaga)
Italy 1970 (Riva, Boninsegna, S. Mazzola, Burgnich, Facchetti)
Benfica '60 (Coluna, Germano, Aguas, Eusebio)
Torino '40 (Valentino Mazzola, Loik, Maroso)
River Plate "La Maquina" '40 (Pedernera, J.M. Moreno, Carrizo, Labruna, a young Di Stefano)
Germany 1974 (Beckenbauer, Maier, Vogts, Muller)
Germany 1990 (Voller, Berthold, Matthaus)
France '2000-2006 (Thuram, Lizarazu, Zidane, Henry, Pirés)
Man Utd 1999 (Stam, Keane, Giggs, Yorke, Schmeichel)
Arsenal 2003 (...)
Real Madrid 2002 (Beckham, Zidane, R. Carlos)
Internazionale 1988-1991 (Matthaus, Brehme, Klinsmann, Zenga, Bergomi)
Juventus '80 (Zoff, Scirea, Cabrini, Gentile, Tardeli, Platini, Boniek, P. Rossi)
URSS 1958-1962 (Yashin, Shesternyov, Ivanov, etc.)
Fiorentina 1990-1998 (Batistuta, Rui Costa, Effenberg, Toldo, Schwarz)
Roma 1983 (Pruzzo, Conti, Falcao, Tancredi, DI Bartolomei)
ROma 2001 (TOtti, Batistuta, Emerson, Samuel, Cafu, Montella)
Real Madrid 1955-1963 (PUskas, Gento, Di Stefano, Rial, Kopa)
Barcelona 1990-1994 (Zubi, Koeman, Guardiola, Stoichkov, Romario, Begiristain, etc.)

European post-war Team (Maldini, Beckenbauer, Yashin, Cruijff, Eusebio, Muller, Van Basten, Zidane, Platini, etc.)
South-American post war team (Pelé, Maradona, Garrincha, ROmario, Figueroa, Passarella, Gilmar, Di Stefano, J.M. Moreno, Zico, etc.)

Each team/player has accurate attributes, tactical instructions and so on...and it's a real fun. Maybe the funniest team to play with is River Plate 1940, due do their extremely offensive mentality :D

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

I´m brazilian and created some classic squads from Rio de Janeiro, using ALMOST only retired players (Vasco classico has Juninho Pernambucano):

Flamengo Classico
Flamengo 80s
Vasco Classico
Botafogo Classico
Fluminense Classico

It´s a shame that each profile is allowed to create up to 50 players.

Enjoy. Hope you´ll like it.

If anyone needs help on creating some classic brazilian/south american/european clubs, contact me.

Seeya!

When creating a player can someone please confirm how these attributes affect the player.

- Balance

- Aggresion

- Tactical awareness.

Please don't just guess!!

Thanks.

How do you create a team for FIFA 11, what i mean is how to get the kit's & badges...ect into the game.:COAT:

Back
Top Bottom