FIFA 09 Xbox 360 - (low star teams) league tournament or Cup

Yeah he beat me 1-0 with a nice header. He tried to round my keeper with a shot feint and later on a chip shot, so he obviously have good reflexes because it was in tight situations.

Last edited:
Me 0 Joe 0

Another tight scrappy affair with little chances but very enjoyable none the less

loads of draws going about with lower teams.

I will be on shortly for games/clubs in that order :)

Ill have you a game before clubs if you want

tell me in the chatbox if your up for it

Shooto 0 Me 2

I scored a decent goal from outside the area which the goalie could only tip into the top corner

well played

Preston NE 2 - 0 St.Mirren

CD's dad beats me again!

Still looking for my first win in this league :(

Seriously I know he's improved but stop letting him win people, he's becoming unbearable. :CONFUSE:

my defenders are guff.

they looked like they were running through a field of treacle trying to catch up with that well known Preston NE forward....watsisname?

He desreved the win though, I couldnt hit a barn door last night.

I think I'll hold off playing your Dad until Sunday then CD, he sounds like a handful for people who haven't even got concussion! :LOL:

Finally won a game! :D

(Me) Leeds 2-0 Sheff Utd (Jay82Jay/Jamesy)

It was quite a close game, I scored both goals in the first 10 minutes which killed the game a bit cos Jay was always chasing from then on. I had 2 or 3 more one on ones that I fluffed and James had a couple of good chances as well including one right near the end which I have no idea how it stayed out.

:)

(Jay82Jay) Sheff Utd 2-0 St. Mirren (Me)

2 goals from rebounds off the keeper, but he deserved the win.

I hate St. Mirren :(

Back
Top Bottom