FIFA 09 PS3 - UEFA Cup - Register Now!

I'm ready to play my games whenever the PSN is back up after tonight.

@ Kallinn - PM the guy who set this up and see if you can use another team. I think you are in my group so it doesn't bother me if you change teams.

Thanks. But i think it is something about that Brann is already taken or something like that. Cus when im in the norway league i can choose every team but when i'm supposed to see Brann's logo, it automatically skippes to next team wich in this case is Stabæk or Stromgodset, don't remember.

Any1 who can help. If i dont get help until tomorrow i'll send Chris a PM.

I believe the PSN is down later on but I will check if anybody is Brann if I get a chance tonight... unless someone else can check if they are online now?
Don't hold me to checking though as I'm supposed to be spending some time with the wife.

SJP76, I just checked and they're not free. :(
But thanks anyway for checking l8er on. And Cammey, me neither.:(

God knows - I haven't managed to play my games yet. If my opponents PSN me I will reply asap and arrange a time to play.

When this league dies, can someone create Evo Web premiership league just like the one xbox users are playing?

Doesn't look like this is going to happen. Couldn't connect with TheProblemo to play my first game. We joined up in a room but couldn't move on to the Ready screen.
Is this something to do with Port forwarding? My router is a works one so I can't mess about with it.

SJP76, I had the same problem with two of my games. Only been able to play 1 game (2-0 win v Standard Liege) but today my account has knacked up and i am no longer able to sign into league or resign in as Sparta Prague. Therefore anyone i have not played will have to play me outside league.

Back
Top Bottom