1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Fifa 09 {Ps3} English Premier League. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Kallinn, 17 October 2008.

1. Kallinn

Kallinn Viva la Rafalution !!!

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Hey there everyone.

I was wondering if any of u could make a ps3 Evo web premier league for ps3. Just like the one Cw made for Xbox. I'm not talking about adding the championship too cus i know were not that many.
    I really would create one but i just dont know how to plan it and stuff.

It would be awesome if anyone could make this. :APPLAUD:

2. pbchillin

pbchillin Awooooooga!

9 April 2003
    Cambodia
    Chelsea
    I'd be up for it if we could get a group together that would play :)

3. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Count me in, I'd love to be part of a Premiership.

4. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Everton FC and Burnley FC
    I wouldn't mind organising something having previously been part of the Xbox crew. :))

It would need to be only for reliable, regular posters on here tho, otherwise it wont work, and a maximum of 8 or 10 players would work best.

5. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Well, after seeing how 10vs10 consists of a lot of messing around getting a proper game, and random 1vs1's are now getting soaked in cheaterdom (the all-star team trick), I'd be pretty happy to return to online play. Folk from here can be trusted and if like you said there's 8-10 of us then dedication will get the games played and the league completed, wahey!

I'm personally looking to play as Spurs, obviously.

6. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Great. But now we just need someone to organize this. Cammey could you do that? or if u know about someone then it would be great. And do u guys also know about some other fifa fan sites or something like that because we need more players. I know about maybe 6-8 icelandic players who could join if we would need players. Then we just need someone 2 organize. Hope we could start this league soon. :)

Edit: Didnt see your post cammey. I could skip the icelandic players if we're gonna make a mini league. But if we'll make a full league then i can ask them. :)

Last edited: 20 October 2008
  7. pepper63

pepper63 Nice N Sleazy

19 May 2005
    Your Sisters Bedroom
    Only One Man Utd.
    i'm in. PSN PEPPER63

8. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Yeah I would run the thing and post a table up on here to keep the interest going. :COP:

I'm being Everton tho. :P

9. PU6HY

PU6HY Cymru Am Byth

30 April 2002
    Cardiff
    Cardiff City
    I would be interested in this. PSN: SJP76
    Would like to be Liverpool but if it's random then I'm cool with that.

Last edited: 21 October 2008
  10. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Cammey. Wouldnt we random? :S

But are u okay with that i'd post this on icelandic forum and tell them 2 join? or are we makin a mini league?

11. pbchillin

pbchillin Awooooooga!

9 April 2003
    Cambodia
    Chelsea
    I'll call Chelsea, unless we're gonna go for Random teams?

12. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    I think that would be more fun. :)

13. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I was hoping it would be teams picked by choice, but I guess I'd go with random. I'd absolutely hate to be Chelsea or Arsenal, there's a real vicious mental block going on my head :D

14. TWFS

TWFS Non-League

30 July 2003
    Sweden
    AC Milan
    Im in if it's ok... random team pls :)

15. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    So, that's 8 people. Are we still going for more elsewhere Kallinn? I'm available every night by the way, never far from the PS3 after 9pm UK time, I suppose it helps being engaged to a fellow gaming addict.

16. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    I still need a reply from you guys weather i should ask the icelandic players to join too or not. If we're sticking with a mini league then we only need two more players but if we're gonna play a full EPL then i guess i need to ask the icelandic players or if someone knows some other fifa fan site then he could post it here.

17. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I personally think that with the amount of leagues / cups getting abandoned early or not even starting, it'd be better to get a realistic number and then go for it. 10 players seems good. There could always be the room for more players in Season 2, especially if it's successful and Season 1 completes.

By the way, I'll try catch you for some games later mate, cheers for the PSN add.

18. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Yes. That would be a good idea to see how first season goes. and then maybe add some players. Thanks for accepting too. :)

19. Sven's Gotan Erection

Sven's Gotan Erection Non-League

29 October 2006
    Newcastle, England
    Newcastle United
    Is it still possible to sign up for this as I'd love to be involved. I'll have Newcastle United if it ain't random teams. When would it be starting (if it hasn't already?)

20. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    It hasn't started yet, although I wish it would! :) Most likely will be random teams (I'd prefer chosen but it doesn't matter).

Cammey, are you still creating this? Or Kallinn? If not, I'd happily have a go at it, although I've not created a league on the game before but it surely can't be hard.

21. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Proxi u can make this league. I was never planning to create it. Just requesting.:)

And i'd like it to be random teams please. I think it's more fun if you get a team that youre not used to play with and u would need to get used to your team. :)

22. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Righto, I'll make it in the next few hours as I'm off out for a bit now!

If anyone is still interested in joining, please reply as soon as possible as I'll be drawing the random teams later too at that crazy website, and posting information in a new topic.

Any questions or encouragements regarding the rules are very welcome. Initial thought would be that matches will be 5 minute halves, some calm lag'n'quit rules (we're all pretty calm in here so far and could sort things out without fuss I'm sure), and for there to be at least 2 games against each other. Maybe four?

Cheers, will visit back later.

23. pepper63

pepper63 Nice N Sleazy

19 May 2005
    Your Sisters Bedroom
    Only One Man Utd.
    semi manual only?

24. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Sorry chaps I am working crazy hours at the moment, so I cant run the thing so go ahead without me for now.

25. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    But will you play cammey?

26. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Yeah I will still take part and play. :))

27. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Just waiting on a few folk Kallinn is kindly getting to join before I draw the squads and whatnot. :)

28. TWFS

TWFS Non-League

30 July 2003
    Sweden
    AC Milan
    Will this league start ??

29. africanshox

africanshox Non-League

12 April 2002
    im interested if this is still open. psn tag = tony_mandingo

30. Kallinn

4 November 2007
    Iceland
    Liverpool !!!
    Proxi. Are u making the league or not? I'm sry that i havent been online over the last 2 weeks. Got banned and could only read this, not write.