10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been speaking to him and he said it's nothing personal, just got a bit aggitated and stuff. He never meant to hurt anyones feelings just point out what they were doing wrong. After things were said he still played with the team and didnt discriminate. If anyones truly upset over it then he apologises.

This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion. First off, Jamies been playing excellent when I've been around and he's always played as a team player, thats why I reccomended him.

Second off, how does anyone know he said the word "Cunt". Because all you see in the dressing room was ****. And if people think saying the word "French" is severly racist then some people here must live in the PC Bridgade world. Half of us are English, we have a rivalry with the French. And the Germans, and the Argies, and the Croatians now it seems.

It seems that when people play poorly you step on eggshells and don't say anything whatsoever. People want to have fun, but how fun is it when someone can't pass 5 yards.

Yes there were disagreements and arguments, but that happens anytime when you have a group of guys together, difference is when the X button is pressed and we are in a game, Me Jamie and the rest of us last night all played as a team and played pretty damn good.

if dags played crap in one game i wouldnt say "dags u are fucking shit mate" i would say something like "dags imo u had a bad game and next time just try and do X better and do less of Y and you should be ok"

calling someone a french whatever is still racist. its like saying all french people are X which is wrong.

I doubt your mate will have another chance to play with us but im not one to make the call but personaly your mate was wrong to slag off members in the team. if your mate has a problem with a particular player then the best way is to tell the manager not insult the person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom