Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DagsJT

Just gathering some names of people who are interested in taking part in the PS3 BAP team. Hopefully we'll have the proper league going on but if not, we can just keep a track of names to invite to friendly games.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PSN ID IF IT ISN'T SET IN YOUR PROFILE

Obviously I'm in and my preferred position is RM/RW.

Confirmed names (PSN ID's in brackets if different) (Preferred position):

EVO-WEB FC

1) DagsJT (Dazimus) (RM/RW/LM/LW)
2) WILDSTER1974 (ANY)
3) Tik (tiktiktiktik) (ANY)
4) Tobi (tobi316) (CM/AM)
5) jeblo05 (LW/LM/OM)
6) P-Dogg
7) jonneymendoza (CM/ST)
8) mjsmith2k (matt1986nffc) (LM/DM)
9) matherto (LW)
10) Radiation (KRadiation) (LW/RW/ST)
11) FreMM (ANY)
12) Achillias (MID/ATT)
13) Scorpio (Scorp1o) (CM)
14) Hanakuka (isaac834) (WBL/WBR)
15) TWFS (Kongo_83) (LB)
16) Bobo21 (bobo_21) (DEF)
17) Mazanga (ValsSpeler) (ANY)
18) cowden_Harley (SergeantAngel) (ANY)
19) YoungGun_UK (LM/LB/DEF)
20) Drekkard (DMF/CM)
21) SJP76 (MID/FOR/DEF)
22) Winston (winston-evo) (LW)
23) blaccat (CM/CAM/LW)
24) Chucky666_UK (CM/CAM)
25) Gameklip (OAnthony) (MID/FOR)
26) JFlores (Josie07) (RW/ST)
27) pbchillin (PaulB_086)
28) HOMERSIMPSON (mdotk) (RB/LB)
29) SXFuzz
30) Kallinn (FutureDaddyICE) (ANY)
31) pepper63
32) unis_83 (DMC/MC)
33) kellex (KellmanX) (MID/ST)
34) MASTER - w11 (PedraoDumal) (FOR)
35) proxi (trance_timelord) (CB/LB/DM/RW)
36) SPMC (fukmassappeal)
37) wan_d7 (AkiWasHere) (MID/DEF)
38) Beno (BenoSr) (RB)
39) Miguel (mgemrl) (MID)
40) jayyyyyy (hayashisamadesu) (ANY)
41) Nick Cave (nick_cave) (MC/RM)
42) fernadez (MC/ANY)
43) LawzE (LawzE23) (CF/ST)
44) Chelsea4ever (Sullivino)
45) Fatlip180 (fatlip180)
46) Gareth_wv_05 (CF/CM/AT/RM)
47) pboreham (pbb76) (CM/DM/AM)
48) Super Quinninho (jordsafc)
49) J13 (Ostinho) (ST)
50) JamieWhall

In order of position preference:

LB: Hanakuka, TWFS (2)
CB: Bobo21, Proxi (2)
RB: HOMERSIMPSON, Beno (2)
LM: Jeblo05, mjsmith2k, matherto, Radiation, YoungGun_UK, Winston (6)
MC: Tobi, jonneymendoza, Achillias, Scorp1o, Drekkard, SJP76, Blaccat, Chucky666_UK, Gameklip, unis_83, kellex, wan_d7, Miguel, Nick Cave, fernandez, pboreham (16)
RM: DagsJT, JFlores (2)
ST: Master-W11, LawZe, Gareth_wv_05 (3)

ANY: WILDSTER1974, Tik, P-Dogg, FreMM, Mazanga, cowden_harley, pbchillin, SXFuzz, Kallinn, pepper63, SPMC, jayyyyyy, Chelsea4Ever, Fatlip180, Super Quinninho (15)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join, probably as backup to people not online from time to time. Not sure how often I'll be online really.

Don't mind where I play either.

Still need to look for my ps3 name though :(

Count me in.

CM or AM for me, think Andrea Pirlo.

:))

Last edited:
I'm happy to play - I'm happy on the wings in midfield or up front - if needed I don't mind playing in defence but I can't say I'd be over the moon to get stuck at the back and hardly ever do anything other than tackle and pass to everyone else. Especially if everyone else was midfield or forwards and I was the only defender along with some AI.

I wish we could be the keepers - especially on the ps3 with motion controls for diving - you hold a button and your dives are low - no buttons and your dives are high - left trigger pulls your left arms/legs out right for right so you can dive one way and if needed throw out an arm in the other way if you guessed wrong mix it all together and you have BAP keeper mode.

-

Will we be having some sort of trial matches to pick positions or are we just going with bagsies?

-

EDIT

Just watched the G4 video - i think this year defending actually looks like a lot of fun

Last edited:
Sign me up for the PS3 m8! It's been a couple of years since I was this excited for a game! Central midfield is my best position.

No defenders then? :LOL:

After watching the G4 video i think defending looks like it could be a lot of fun - i guess as well if i do pick to play in defence a lot i can build up a rep as a good solid defender easier as people will spot if you make good tackles and stop goals and just accept if you cock up. Up front though you have to fight for the ball, get annoyed at people not passing back to you as you're in space and if you miss an easy header chance that's it your labelled a 50p head for life.

quality. already lots of us here. lets try and get 20+ to join so that whichever 10 is available online for a match, gets to play so that our team is field with real players.

Everyone can make their own custom tactics and we can try them out, who ever has the most effective defensive tactics will be the tactics that we use, how about that?

Also if we don't have enough defenders can the CPU fill the gaps?

I'm so excited by the custom tactics, its like ISS tactics up to PES5 but taken to the next level.

Well, when all the talk started about making teams, I didn't notice it was for the 360 and since I'll be playing it on the PS3, here I am... :D

:LOL: Fair enough Scorpo :TU:

I'm happy having a stint in defence really, as long as nobody rips into me for being shit :LOL:

If we get enough we could set up some 10 vs 10 (or less) between us and see how everyone plays in their roles - so if we have 12 people online instead of 10 vs 2 and 8 randoms we could set up a private 6 vs 6 with AI.

Judging by this thread im going to have to add a shit load of new people to my friends list - that's going to be fun

Yep, I'll get friend requests sent out later. If you get a request from Dazimus, it's me ;))

I'd be willing to have a go at this - in a different timezone than most but I played in the Evo PS3 league w/not too much problem as my job is not a typical 9-5 - I'm in News Media so I work different types of hours all the time.

I'm 100% Italian so I'm pretty effective at the back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom