Fifa 09 Editing - Holland Squad & Free Transfers.

Seeing as a few folk here seem to know their stuff regarding FIFA editing I thought I'd pitch this one. On other forums no-one seems interested in my problem, so please buck the trend!

I have done a little editing with my beloved Aberdeen, changing player positions, stronger feet etc, but when I load up my Be A Pro game, in which I play for Aberdeen, it all gets reset.

My created player also appears in the Aberdeen team in all other game modes and the starting XI is as it is in my Be A Pro game.

Do I have to save two separate files for squads?

You answered your own question there really - you have to have seperate squad files.

I plan on having these ones when I have finished editing:

Default file (used for BAP Seasons, adidas updates, offline multiplayer etc)
Holland fixed (and three backups, better safe than sorry)
Manager Mode file (free agents sorted, again having three backups)

I have a 120gb hard drive, so I may as well use it by making sure my data is safe by a few having backups, as just one mistake/bug can reset all your squads to the defaults.

Progress update on player list:
Done all positions, ratings, squad numbers and ages down to Ambrossi of Ecuador (row 81).

Cool. Thought that was the case.

What about the free agents thing?

Also, can you not just have one file with the Holland team fixed AND free agents sorted and use that as a default file?

Sorry about all the questions, it's just that used to edit the crap out of PES and this seems so complicated in comparison!

It's best not to have Holland fixed in a file you are using for Manager Mode, as all of the fake Holland players get put as free agents, and having top quality (80+ overall) fake players in a Manager Mode is unrealistic.

How you getting on there Rob? At some point I'm gonna have to take a break from Fallout so looking forward to finally starting my Owls manager mode ;))

I'm down to the Koreans now, I have really been bogged down with studies, and when I get some free time I just feel like relaxing/playing rather than working on the list, sorry :(.

I have a day off tomorrow, so I will try and complete most of it then :).

Just got this game recently and it seems to me that while you can edit a player's attributes by distributing it to different areas, you can't truly (overall) make someone better or worse, is that correct?

So if someone is a 79 overall where as you feel they should be 85 or 65, you can't do it. What you can do is to distribute those avg 79 points to different areas like shooting, passing, balance, etc. by decreasing some and increasing others.

Am I on the right track with this? (which is disappointing by the way) or is there something I haven't noticed (I hope so)

With the new xbox 360 update. You can save games to the hard drive. Anyone intrestend in editing the game, like adding new kits etc........

Just got this game recently and it seems to me that while you can edit a player's attributes by distributing it to different areas, you can't truly (overall) make someone better or worse, is that correct?

So if someone is a 79 overall where as you feel they should be 85 or 65, you can't do it. What you can do is to distribute those avg 79 points to different areas like shooting, passing, balance, etc. by decreasing some and increasing others.

Am I on the right track with this? (which is disappointing by the way) or is there something I haven't noticed (I hope so)

unfortnatly ure right PLF(btw, long time we dont chat ;) )
but yeh, seems EA doenst like us to edit them stats, which is bollocks, since there are so many mistakes, not so many like konami but still it could be a lot better..

It's ok Rob, thanks for posting up what you've done so far :)

Was Kim Dong Jin missing or something?

Edit: think I found him

Kim Dongjin
Korea Republic & Zenit St. Petersburg

Last edited:
List of players that should be moved from their respective national teams into the free transfer team, obviously this has to be done before starting a manager mode game to have them appear in manager mode.

To transfer the players go to team management, transfers, club transfers, search by name, search for the player then transfer them into the team entitled "free transfers".

Code:
[B]Argentina[/B]
Veron

[B]Australia[/B]
J. Burns

[B]Austria[/B]
Stranzl

[B]Brazil[/B]
Vagner Love

[B]Bulgaria[/B]
G. Petkov
Manchev
Peev
Milanov
Yovov
Tomasic
Georgiev
Lazarov
Topuzakov
Telkiyski
V. Iliev
Lucio Wagner
G. Iliev
Kolev
Kirilov
I. Petkov
Jankovic
Markov

[B]Cameroon[/B]
Tchato
Angbwa
Essola Tchamba

[B]China[/B]
Li Weifeng
Li Jinyu
Zong Lei
Wang Dong
Li Leilei
Zheng Bin
Du Zhenyu
Han Peng
Du Wei
Zhang Yaokun
Dong
Li Tie
Yang Jun
Xu Yunlong
Ji Mingyi
Mao Juanqing
Zhou Haibin
Cao Yang
Zhao Xuri
Wang Peng
Chen Dong
Li Yan
Zhang Shijai
Xin Feng
Zhu Ting
Tao

[B]Croatia[/B]
Srna
Pletikosa
Balaban
Biscan
Zivkovic
Vejic
Vukojevic
Buljat
Kalinic

[B]Czech Rep.[/B]
Kovac
Jiranek

[B]Ecuador[/B]
Cevallos
Saritama
Reasco
Banguera
De La Cruz
Guagua
Kaviedes
Castro
Montano
Mina
Elizaga
Urrutia
Bagui
Hurtado
Bolanos
C. Tenorio
Ordonez
Ambrossi
Ayovi
de Jesus
Quiroz
Campos

[B]Finland[/B]
A. Eremenko Jr.
Litmanen
Maenpaa
R. Eremenko
Moisander
Aaritalo

[B]Greece[/B]
Dellas
Anatolakis
Sifakis
Kapsis
Venetiois

[B]Hungary[/B]
Rajczi
Farkas
Rudolf
Koteles
Orosz
Koltai

[B]Korea[/B]
Kim Young Dae
Kim Young Kwang
Kim Nam Il
Kim Dong Jin
Cho Byung Kuk
Lee Kwan Woo
Cho Jae Jin
Jung Sung Ryong
Kim Jung Woo
Lee Keun Ho
Lee Jeong Su
Kwak Hui Ju
Kang Min Soo
Oh Jang Eun
Yeom Ki Hun
Baek Ji Hoon
Oh Beum Suk
Lee Chung Yong
Cho Young Hyung
Lee Jong Min
Cho Won Hee
Kwak Tae Whi
Yeom Dong Gyun
Park Won Jae

[B]New Zealand[/B]
Elliott
Vicelich
Smeltz
Fisher
Wilson
Moss
Bertos
Lockhead
James
Paston
Mulligan
Brown
Christie
Sigmund
Old
De Gregorio
Brockie
Bouckenooghe
Wylie
Campbell
Pritchett
Webster
Bannatyne
Barron
Tinkler

[B]Paraguay[/B]
Caniza
Paredes
Bobadilla
Zeballos
Nunez
Gonzalez
Torres
Gomez
V. Caceres

[B]Poland[/B]
Jop
Lewandowski
Bronowicki
Golanski

[B]Portugal[/B]
Danny

[B]Romania[/B]
Lobont
Radoi
Goian
Tamas
F. Petre
Zicu
Rat
Moti
Cocis
Nicolita
M. Niculae
O. Petre
Stoica
Bornescu
Popa
Marin
Cristea
Ghionea
Stancioiu
Badoi

[B]Russia[/B]
Akinfeev
Arshavin
Malafeev
Zhirkov
Kerzhakov
Pogrebnyak
Gabbulov
Anyukov
Semshov
Sytchev
Zyryanov
Bystrov
Torbinskiy
Kolodin
Semak
Bilyaletdinov
Saenko
Denisov
Ignashevich
Adamov
V. Berezutskiy
A. Berezutskiy
Shirokov
Ivanov
Yanbaev
Prudnikov
Kombarov
Shishkin

[B]Slovenia[/B]
Lavric
Rakovic
Kirm
Cipot
Zlogar
Vrsic
Zinko
Mihelic
Nenezic
Matic
Fornezzi
Lazic
Jukan

[B]South Africa[/B]
Zuma
Moriri
Pa Gaxa
Fanteni
Walaza
Fransman
Khumalo
Dikgacoi
Sibaya
Mphela
Masilela
Evans
Mhlongo
Chabangu

[B]Sweden[/B]
Wilhelmsson

[B]Switzerland[/B]
Hakan Yakin

[B]Turkey[/B]
Fatih Tekke
Karadeniz

[B]Ukraine[/B]
Tymoschuk
Shovkvski
Husyev
Kernozenko
Milevski
Rusol
Nazarenko
Pyatov
Shevchuk
Rebrov
Melaschenko
Kalynychenko
Chygrynskiy
Seleznyov
Aliev
Nesmachny
Vaschuk
Kucher
Kravchenko
Mikhalik
Venglinski
Golaydo
Mandzyuk
Homeniuk
Gay
Yarmash

[B]Uruguay[/B]
Regueiro
Scotti
Bueno
Conde
S. Fernandez
Thanks to JeffT for creating the full list :)

UPDATE:

I finally finished the list, all Internationals who should be made free transfers prior to starting a manager mode, list contains country/player name/position/overall/Squad No./Age and is in xls/doc/html formats :)

http://www.zshare.net/download/522044206ebcd331/
http://rghost.ru/62889
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=js4d3scmg3f
http://www.mediafire.com/?w2mutnmm1gl
where i must paste that files?
sorry for bad english:THINK:

so you can't play as the real holland team on Live? there's no way to get the regular players on there? no patches or updates or anything?

hey, im new to the forum. i have a question for you guys since you seem to know what you're talking about..

can i take the classic players like cantona and put them into other squads and play unranked games?

by the way i play this xbox 360 so its for that system i was wondering about.

Last edited:
FIFA Soccer Blog: Fifa 09 January Transfer Window Update: Have Your Say!

FSB are proud to announce a new collaboration with EA Sports, the "FSB Community Roster Update Form", this online form is your window into the EA database, it gives you the chance to ensure that data corrections about your favourite players are submitted to EA, Beckham have the wrong haircut? Torres wearing the wrong boots? Bentley's FK stats overrated? Zaki's strength/shooting/finishing/aggression underrated? Simply go to the FSB form and submit your feedback into the system, once the data is collated and verified it'll be passed on to EA Sports Data Producer's who will then disseminate it to the Data Editor's in charge of each team.

Cheers, i'll using that to submit some info about some Coventry players.
Hopefully it does actually make a difference :).

Unfortunately technical delays meant we launched it later than hoped for but it should get some good feedback into EA and we'll do it again in August :)

Back
Top Bottom