FIFA 09 Caption Corner

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
Pictures and words. Feel free to add your pics with captions, or captions to existing pics.

fifa09.jpg

"TOOOO THE CRYSTAL DOOOOMEEEEE"

Last edited:
You must be really bored today mate! :LOL: Good thread though, hopefully we'll get some funny ones.

You must be really bored today mate!
Easy to tell is it? :DD Quality of captions may be poor for the majority but there could be the odd pearler along the way I'm sure!

821A0001_3_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zYR.jpg

"When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside......"

821A0001_3_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zYR.jpg

Player on right: I've only just bought these new boots and they're fucking scuffed already!"

I think he means how can you get a screenshot! On Xbox when you are viewing the replay you click in the right analogue stick to upload a screenshot.
I know how to do a screenshot. ;)

I'm playing the PS3 version. If I go into the replay, the replay jumps from the ball hitting the net directly to the kick-off. So any celebration is missing to record/snapshot
I'm cancelling manual celebrations, though. Maybe that's the problem

I think he means how can you get a screenshot! On Xbox when you are viewing the replay you click in the right analogue stick to upload a screenshot.

I know how to do a screenshot. ;)

I'm playing the PS3 version. If I go into the replay, the replay jumps from the ball hitting the net directly to the kick-off. So any celebration is missing to record/snapshot
I'm cancelling manual celebrations, though. Maybe that's the problem

:SMUG:

821A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Yhd.jpg

As the desperate hunt for points continued, Modric was upset upon grabbing rat poison pellets

Back
Top Bottom