fifa 09 be a pro mmo

evogerman10

apertura argentina
18 February 2006
usa
boca juniors
has anybody heard if fifa is going to have a be a pro mmo just like nhl 09 cause i have been searching but cant find anything

Not been confirmed yet, no. Just 10v10 Be A Pro Online frienlies, and a career mode offline.

I cant see it happening, They would have announced it the same time as the other games to build up hype rather than tell us now.

Seems Fifa is always behind the other EA games when it comes to the new features. Did this years madden have the create a stadium mode again?

Perhaps the most exciting addition, however, is the implementation of 10 v 10 online Be a Pro. Following the success of the 5 v 5 mode last time out, it's a natural progression, (and they're toying with the idea of 11 v 11 for future titles, but who in all honesty wants to play a game out in between the sticks?) but nonetheless it should ensure the game's status as the ultimate online football experience. Though we didn't have a chance to see it in action, we're assured it's running perfectly well thanks to EA's sturdy online infrastructure, though there are of course the inevitable problems. "There can be two extremes of the play at the moment," says Rutter, "where you have your schoolboy football where everyone's chasing after the ball, which although entertaining and fun doesn't lend itself to a well disciplined football match as you would well expect. I believe those people who are disciplined in their gameplay will be able to perform particularly well in 10 v 10 to get a well organised team playing, and that's a very rewarding way to play the game." As such, we had to ask about the possibility of clan support for the final boxed product, and while it's something that the team at Vancouver is considering it's yet to be decided if it will make the cut, so our dreams of a fully functioning online league may have to be put on hold for another year.

has anybody heard if fifa is going to have a be a pro mmo just like nhl 09 cause i have been searching but cant find anything

they may/may not by the looks of it! and they won't be calling it ea sports league

but online team play clubs (NBA calls it this and its exactly like Nhls feauture except you can't use created players) and there is not an EA SPorts League Hockey trophy for the overall winner as of yet (which is a prize and includes a trip to some nhl final)

Back
Top Bottom