FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

It's prob a typo, and Amazon are bassdrinkers at cancelling orders when they realise, it happened with COD Game of the Year Edition on the 360 which was priced at 20 quid at the start.

Just wanted to say that I got some info off my contact.

Apparently the NDA is lifted on June 1st. This is because magazine publications got a deal with EA to be the first ones to show the game. OPM's next issue coincidently comes out on June 1st ;) Luckily Im a subscriber so will get it a few days early so I'll post the scans as soon as.

Altavista Translation

FIFA soccer 2008 ' the mini- game which used Mii records

According to the official magazine "NINTENDO POWER" of the American Nintendo Co., soccer game ' FIFA soccer 2008 'of electronicarts with "it is similar and the mini- game of the multiple prayer which used Mii where it drew up the face picture channel" is recorded, so is.

There being several types in the mini- game, adjusting to the rhythm and shaking Wii remote control there are some and the like which, the lifting do the ball, play with the foods ball so is. When the mini- game is cleared, it is possible to procure Mii of Ronaldo, so is.

With main part real the button and Wii remote control are combined it can play the soccer with graphics. Sale is schedule of the fall.

http://www.nintendo-inside.jp/news/207/20737.html

I must say I don't give a shit about the under powered overrated wii or any kind of mini games, mini games are for kiddi games.....

Give me a decent solid manager mode with multiple competitions and leagues in Fifa08 for 360, with manual replays, fixed bugs, player edits which show up in an existing manager game (same as edits show up in ML) and I'll be happy :)

I have a feeling that this year is going to be very good for football games, I think both FIFA 08 and Pro Evolution Soccer 7 will be amazing.

I've pre-ordered FIFA for 360 and PES for PS3 so I'll have something to play on both.

I have a feeling that this year is going to be very good for football games, I think both FIFA 08 and Pro Evolution Soccer 7 will be amazing.

I've pre-ordered FIFA for 360 and PES for PS3 so I'll have something to play on both.

Im doing the same thing mate

Agreed and both have NO reason NOT to be

jayForver!

I think ill see how Evo 7 shapes up before deciding to get it. If its the same old Shit I wont bother.

Dj

we should have some fresh news tomorow:Fifa 08 is on the cover of the May 25 issue of the french PSM3.

the covers :

France = Malouda, Ribery and Ronaldinho
Germany = Klose
Spain = Sergio Ramos
Austria = Ivanschitz
Switzerland = Barnetta

to be honest, i think if the screenshots are released and they are identical. ie just ridiculously wide players with massive aass and shorts ill be put off instantly.

I think it will look pretty much the same as UEFA CL.. Not too bothered so long as it plays good.

Dj

im sadly beginning to think that it doesnt play that well (UCL), its just hard to score in good positions, cos hte amount of chances you can create is crazy, but super goalies and wierd lack of power shooting from close in just means you dont score many. and the reason the ocmputer wil beat you is cos they score on their 2 attacks.....i personally still havent been beaten and i started on world class, and im by no means good :(
i think pes, even if the engine is worse etc, it makes you work for stuff, fifa still feels abit easy, and doesnt feel quite right, runnings not very smooth, feels like fat people gliding at 45 degree angles when your sprinting....
oh well, this should be in the other thread.....!lol

its going in the right direction but still something missing for me

paddy... im sorry but im sick of all the CPU Cheating in PES. The lack of movement (e.g. Your blatantly pressing down on your Analog Stick but for some reason the CPU has got "stuck" and is running your player totally the wrong way.... meaning you lose the ball! This has been since ISS Pro Evolution on the PSX!) And of course the whole slow defenders vs fast strikers issue...

Dj

I agree mate, im just hoping that the new pes is as good as fifa 07, cus in my opinion fifa is the better game at the moment, if i said that 2 years ago people would of thought i was mad lol

PSM3004.jpg

Didn't buy it yet...May be some screenshots inside...

EA also revealed that many of the players who will be appearing on its FIFA 08 covers are participating in state-of-the-art body motion capture today at a private facility in Barcelona, Spain. Cover stars Ronaldinho, Klose, Ramos, Barnetta, and Ivanschitz are being motion captured today for the EA SPORTS FIFA videogame development team. The body movements, individual moves and playing style of each athlete is being captured, digitized and will become the life-like movement of the virtual players in future versions of EA’s FIFA games.

Great 11 Ronaldinho's on the pitch.

that magazine cover also mentions PES7.
probably only rumours but i'd like to know what it says inside the mag.
go on estebanzia, buy it now! please? pretty please?

do it!
yeah fair do's dj. i just find, pes feels more responsive in terms of moving a player. i think pes is an absolute disgrace v the computer but in terms of playing with a mate, me and my housemate who i play pes with we played ucl and there was just no real care what happened, cos didnt really feel overly in control, it was just create chance, goalie save, create same chance, this time go in etc. i like running with the ball and on fifa it still doesnt feel quite right, its so hard to explain what it is, i will happily keep trying it, and will have a go with both of the next versions there just feels like something missing at the mo...... (on both..just pes is what we are used to) i also thought after the fifa 07 arena part that the shooting on it was amazing, but in game , and ucl i dont really think that atall.....
so hard to explain,...so wont try any longer, im babbling! just keep waiting!

Possible to get the pics of Fifa 08 and impressions from him? Would be very interesting!

Back
Top Bottom