1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[FIFA 08 PS3] How do I save a replay?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Leody, 19 February 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leody

Leody Non-League

9 April 2005
    Topic says it all... The only option I see is to upload and that's not always on and it never works for me anyhow. So is there a way to save replays to the HD?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. ptfcdb

ptfcdb League 2

27 November 2005
    Partick Thistle
    In short - you cannot. The only option is to upload it to EA's website which as you say doesn't always work.

3. Leody

Leody Non-League

9 April 2005
    Thanks...

That's ridiculous with the advanced technology this system has.

I don't know why I ever buy anything from EA. Their games are full of meaningless extra option and features that only work half the time or are all buggy when they do work and when it comes down to the important features... they're not there.

And I won't even get started on the "manual" that only has half the information about the game. Save the trees and don't give me anything if that's all you're going to tell me about the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.