FIFA 08 PS3 Gamers List

Status
Not open for further replies.

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
C'mon PS3ers - show the 360 guys that we are FIFA mad too!

I'm 31, honest gamer and dont like any shite down the mics. Just a decent game and a sporting handshake!

Leave your PSN tags here for everyone to add:

NAME AGE PSN
==== === ===
pboreham 31 - pbb76
Radiation 26 - kradiation
beardymagic 26 - ukbluejay
DaWu 27 - DaWu
Rafau 31 - theleftfoot
cowden_harly 24 - SergeantAngel
Knaetsch 20 - Knaetsch
SJP76 31 - SJP76
mazanga 33 - ValsSpeler
fernadez 26 - fernadez
miguel 17 - mgemrl
mercurial ?? - Chari_Goal
driv3r ?? - atii

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 08 Evo Web PS3 Gamers List

People can add me (Look to the left) as long as they send a message along with it letting me know who they are or just that they've added me from Evo-Web.

Me....

I'm 26 - I'm a non cheating non game glitching player - i'm happy playing lower league, international or top level teams. Heck im even happy picking lower league teams and going up against the big name clubs now and again.

More importantly - i'm not going to quit games if im losing 3-0 and its the 89th minute!

It would be nice to get some 5 vs 5 (or less) Be a Pro matches going online as well.

I can't guarantee when i can get online as my daughters due in less than a week though.

I love this thread, it's like a bunch of personal ads!

Well me, I'm a... ps3 owner! Ha ha! I actually quite like it! and so far it's more reliable than my 360! Anyway... I'm 26, same as you other guys I don't quit, and actually tend to prefer lower league clubs, what with being a Southend fan. I don't have a bluetooth mike yet so appologies if we play and I'm quiet but I'll get one as soon as I people tell me what works well! I've played plenty of pes6 on Live but got fed up with the cheaters etc so it'd be nice to play a new game with some like minded chaps!

PSN -

ukbluejay

I am 27 years old and an PES fan for years.
this year PES has got owned by FIFA so I am a FIFA supporter now :)

PS3 Tag: DaWu

i´m in ...31 playing PES since nitendo and sega days....my first fifa since RTWC 98...im impressed of the work EA do...

yesterday the game hit my house

psn-ID: theleftfoot

im 24 and can get a bit frustrated at my lack of personal skill but I wont verbally abuse you. Just treat you like a loved one.

My PSN is -

SergeantAngel

PS - Remember to sign up for my ps3 evo-web fifa league. Only a few places left.

hey....I'm 20 years...also no cheater, and love to play with many different teams. My PS3-tag is Knaetsch....so who want to add me, go ahead.

cheers

31 years old. Also a Pro Evo / ISS fan for the last 10 years or whatever.
Was well surprised when the FIFA demo was so good so don't think I will bother with Pro Evo this year. It feels like cheating on your missus and you feel guilty to start with but after an hour, you get over it!

Non quitter even if getting hammered and look forward to playing in the league.

PSN = SJP76

bring me in, somwhow fifas release has coincided with me having the flu and being bed ridden for the next 2 weeks at least i'd say.
im 26 and havent played fifa since ginola was on the cover, iss deluxe and everything since all the way. gotta love that old skool commentary, 'goal, goal goooaaaal....replay'. ahh happy days

I'm in as well. I'm 17, I've played PES for several years but there's finally another football game that's worth a try.

Well, FIFA 08 will be worth a lot more than a simple try, so it will be great to play with you guys. I'm not a cheater nor a lagger (well, my ISP will be upgrading my Internet connection from 4mb/s to 8mb/s in a few days, so there won't be any more laggy games like the ones I've had in PES6 hopefully).

I rather play with smaller teams, so you won't have to smash Barcelona or United everytime you play me. :)

My PSN ID: mgemrl.

Hi, im nicky.. and i like all soccer games so i gonna try both pes and fifa...

and now going to shop to buy FIFA 08 =P if anyone is up for a match later this day... add me on psn

ID= atii

not sure if I'll get FIFA on both platforms (360 fur sure, PES will be both)
but count me in, please
ID=jeblo05

Edit

To play each other online you have to join a lobby and challenge your friend there.

God only knows why EA had to make it complicated like that instead of just giving you a quick start 'invite friend' option like nearly every other game on the planet.

Last edited:

We should get a lobby going so we can all play and challenge each other randomly

i´m from germany and win all my games online...
you want change that?!?

PSN: ande-ffm

try it !!!!

Feel free to add me - johnnybasement

Not played fifa for years - always preferred PES - but completely loving fifa 08.

whats going on with this lobby for us PS3 players, is anyone setting one up?

got an evo web league going on search it :)

gamertag on ps3 OJayMatthews

PSN tag: leao21

I'm 22, from Norway. Been playing PES since it's release, but was actually impressed with FIFA this year.

An honest gamer, I don't like cheaters and disconnecters. I also don't like people who constantly choose Brazil and Barca. I like the mediocre teams like Hamburg, Middlesbrough, Sampdoria, Liverpool etc. :)

My favourite footie-game team is Roma, though!

Hi guys this is paridepas

PSN tag: joe-falca
juventus fan and honest player (NO BARçA) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom