FIFA 08 (360) 2v2 Results & Banter Thread

sorry vindaloo i just started a ranked match and you invited me,when i finished you were gone pal.i will look out for you later.

2v2ew4.jpg

Hey vindaloo/pepper and numberoneson/oca... when you guys on?

- haha our goals against are awful. But to tell you the truth, Notista doesnt play to win - Notista plays to entertain. That is why we arent first.

Hey vindaloo/pepper and numberoneson/oca... when you guys on?

- haha our goals against are awful. But to tell you the truth, Notista doesnt play to win - Notista plays to entertain. That is why we arent first.

haha are you sure!

tbf i would use the same analogy

when did you become mod?

We started the season off defensive which I think went against us. Ever since going more attacking, we've had more success. If we did that from the beginning we would have run away with it....... trust me... :-pp

vindaloo/pepper and numberoneson/oca need to pull there fingers out there arses :))

guys i had to go out of town on an emergency, sorry lads shit happens. I will be back online this week to play a ton of games.

Think 5v5 mode is fucked up for us UK guys mate :((. Guess we'll have to put this league in the recycle bin until a more stable version is released?

Think 5v5 mode is fucked up for us UK guys mate :((. Guess we'll have to put this league in the recycle bin until a more stable version is released?

on hold you mean...

it aint going in the bin while Co-Rivals is on the rampage

oh really damn dudes! that sucks. ok its fun so lets not shelv it completley..

hmm i wonder how it is for us yanks...

OK we'll put it on hold. Hopefully there will be a better version of 5v5 in Euro08, then we can really get things going :)).

OK we'll put it on hold. Hopefully there will be a better version of 5v5 in Euro08, then we can really get things going :)).

got a feeling that it will be based on the fifa 08 online part :((

fifa 08 needs to be working right server side (not game)

you mean that shit team thats only lost 1 game and got a goal difference of a massive +18 ;))

Back
Top Bottom