FIFA 08 (360) 2v2 Results & Banter Thread

Flawless/Hudson 0 - 1 Co-Rivals
Co-Rivals - 2 - 0 Flawless/Hudson

the first game was just crazy, we hit the bar, the post, off the line, scrambles, they hit the post, they missed an open goal header

it seemed wotever the team did it just would not go in, when normally the shots would go in

we grabbed a goal and we were thankful lol

and i tought it was friendly :D congratz coops and bitter rivals but be afraid since that was our first game ever as a team :P

jesus christ, i dont know about you coopz,. but i was getting major button lag during our matches.. you guys spanked us, at least we got a tie

I have some time now but nomberoneson is nowhere to be found so ... :D if he comes we can play some games. Or if anyone wanna play 1v1 i would gladly play some as well.

Espanyol 3 - Bor Dortmund 2

Bor Dortmund 4 - Espanyol 4

Some mental games there. Me and Jay were 2 goals down in that first game and came back to win. The 2nd game we were 3-1 up and it went back to 3-3 before some more madness in the last 10 minutes

I am pretty sure thats what Joe meant to type in the first place :DD

ew2v2.jpg

both close games which could have gone any way.

didnt like the hacking our players took tho, the one in the 90th min when we was one on one was sick ;))

if i was Wenger lol :DD

me and cammey will try to get our games sorted this week

both close games which could have gone any way.

didnt like the hacking our players took tho, the one in the 90th min when we was one on one was sick ;))

if i was Wenger lol :DD

me and cammey will try to get our games sorted this week

woh that wasnt one on one and you had already passed the ball, we didnt even know we tackled hense our surprise :DD

Back
Top Bottom