FIFA 08 (360) 2v2 Results & Banter Thread

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
Right! Welcome one and all, (or should that be TWO and all I'll get my coat ). The draw has been randomly made and I am now going to spoiler it all up to give you that real draw feel . Good luck everyone! (Or should that be everytwo I'm really going now.)

I will leave this thread open for discussion as this first post is long enough that it takes up all of people's screens so they will see the spoilers first and do the draw first before they scroll down to see any chat!!!

Flawless/Hudson will be...
Benfica
Vindaloo/Pepper will be...
Bordeaux
JayD/CW will be...
Espanyol
Noted/Milanista will be...
Dortmund
numberoneson/oca_mjaw will be...
Blackburn
Gomito/Hughligans will be...
Celtic
Coopz/Bitter will be...
Fenerbahce
Stevo/Cammey will be...
Fiorentina
Tim7/Joe will be...
Deportivo

Feel free to start playing games from this point onwards!

We will obviously play each other twice, with 6 minute halves. When you create the game room, make sure to make it private ;)).

The deadline for ALL games to be completed is 3 weeks from now, Wednesday 26th March at 23:59 GMT.

ALL RESULTS TO BE REPORTED IN HERE!!!

:LOL: Haha, not really gonna use the team names anyway on the league table. We'll be fine :)).

look i dont want to bitch, but hughligans was celtic in the Champions league, and i dont think he wants to be them again... :) can we please have anyone else :)

why? i didnt agree to that. I think we should have voted on it. Anwyays, thanks for being so open about it
We didn't vote because it would have taken too long. It's a completely random draw, all teams are 4*. If I change for one person everyone will start changing. It is unfortunate that hughligans was Celtic, yes, but life's a bitch at times. Sorry mate.

We didn't vote because it would have taken too long. It's a completely random draw, all teams are 4*. If I change for one person everyone will start changing. It is unfortunate that hughligans was Celtic, yes, but life's a bitch at times. Sorry mate.

can we trade?

There is nothing illegal about offsides or cutbacks in football. Would you like a copy of the Laws of Association Football?

I believe in signing up for this league you gave up all rights to be involved in the decision making, sorry

omg tim do u hav sumthin against gomito? is it cos hes american or sumthin? omg hes not doin anythin wrong, leave him alone, u cud hav rigged that draw or nethin for gods sake, i bet u did, omg. u just dnt like him. u shud just start this all over agen and make it fair. u need at least 5 ppl runnin it n u need to record EVERYTHIN (nd i mean everythin) on a camera. short sleeved shirt so we cn see ur not hidin sumthin. ok?

Isn't it a pain in the fucking arse running a league? And this is only the start. :lol:

omg tim do u hav sumthin against gomito? is it cos hes american or sumthin? omg hes not doin anythin wrong, leave him alone, u cud hav rigged that draw or nethin for gods sake, i bet u did, omg. u just dnt like him. u shud just start this all over agen and make it fair. u need at least 5 ppl runnin it n u need to record EVERYTHIN (nd i mean everythin) on a camera. ok?

Isn't it a pain in the fucking arse running a league?

yeah jack like i said any of that, it was three posts, end of, just thought it would be nice to be a different team or have a choice. Are you in this league?

omg tim do u hav sumthin against gomito? is it cos hes american or sumthin? omg hes not doin anythin wrong, leave him alone, u cud hav rigged that draw or nethin for gods sake, i bet u did, omg. u just dnt like him. u shud just start this all over agen and make it fair. u need at least 5 ppl runnin it n u need to record EVERYTHIN (nd i mean everythin) on a camera. short sleeved shirt so we cn see ur not hidin sumthin. ok?

Isn't it a pain in the fucking arse running a league? And this is only the start. :lol:

No txt speak Bauer, you should know better ;))

so what time can people play tommorow, me and hughligans will be on at 630 pm eastern, i know thats late, but we can be on early saturday and sunday to play some games, just shoot me some times

Joe/Tim7 - Deportivo 0-1 Benfica - Flawless/Hudson

Good game guys, very even, we could almost claim we were robbed! :LOL:

Any games that end as a draw, must be reported as a draw! You can feel free to play extra time and pens if all 4 of you want to, but the result will stand as of FULL TIME.

Flawless/Hudson Benfica 1-1 Deportivo Joe/Tim7

Ive only gone and bloody scored a header in the 94th min, cracking game

Quality header an all Joe! A lovely deep cross and he peeled off from his marker and placed the header in off the bar!

That was an absolute belter! I think that's one of the matches I've most enjoyed on FIFA! Playing 2v2 is class, but playing when you know it's for a league is brilliant! Well done to whoever's idea this league was!

(That sounds like I'm being sarcy and bigging myself up, but I'm not, I think it was gomito who suggested it?)

Quality header an all Joe! A lovely deep cross and he peeled off from his marker and placed the header in off the bar!

That was an absolute belter! I think that's one of the matches I've most enjoyed on FIFA! Playing 2v2 is class, but playing when you know it's for a league is brilliant! Well done to whoever's idea this league was!

(That sounds like I'm being sarcy and bigging myself up, but I'm not, I think it was gomito who suggested it?)

yes my idea :), i think i invited coopz to play me and two of my friends, and we all loved it, so it gave me an idea. I think its betterm then 1 v 1 or any other combination cause you dont have to deal with the stupid ai, or a bunch of dudes running into each other, so yeah thanks, and thank you for running it. DAMN now i want to play :) hughligans is at work, so if anyone wants a friendly, let me know

(Milanista/Noted) Dortmund 3-0 Benfica (Flawless/Hudson)

Great performance by Dortmund. Benfica were scary as shit when it was still 1-0. We scored our other 2 on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom