FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

Yeah, an incredible insight there Sheva, cheers for that.

OPM said:
where is the trailer? japanese market place? can't find it on us or eu
It's on the EU Marketplace, under game videos and trailers, in the Bring It Home category (quite close to the top).

Last edited:

chaps silly question

how do i connect my xbox360 to the net? i.e xbox live

For me i'm buying fifa 07 on the 360 no question. Konami decides to give us WE?PRo in january of next year and I can't wait for that so..

I cant see why there's so much hype about Fifa this year, it looks the same as previous versions tbh, and the current gen fifa doesnt exactly play much different to previous versions.

im confused :s whens the game out? the 14th or the 21st on neither of them lol?

kk thanks mate, cus someone was saying only 11 days to go lol

I think thats for the xbox live marketplace demo and if we actually see it on live then theres no question this game is good becuase lately that have wanted to relase any of their sports games before release in fear of people playing the demo and being digusted. yes most if not all of their sports game sthis year have been utter garbage

cowden_harley said:
thanks for your insight. Care to expand.

Don't bother yourself, it's really not worth it. It's just like any fanboy debate it will just go around in circles.

Ive looked at the video for this on Live Marketplace with excitement! It looks the nuts in my opinion. To hear what they said about the ball physics is very promising! The fact the ball is now totally independant from the players is awesome! prepare for some random bounces and spins depending on how the ball is struck! WE/PES has always seemed to have a CPU generated ball physics model, as have past FIFA's but its awesome to see this new Physics engine for FIFA! My mate watched the video with me and he was as amazed as I was.

This game looks impressive and if it plays as good if not better than current gen it will be an essential purchase for us 360 owners!

DJ

Well ive done nothing but give this Next Gen version a chance. I do like the Current Gen version and its miles better than 06 having played that again to see the difference. The only trouble is it still does lack a bit of depth. But on Next Gen the realistic ball physics will help change this no end as there will be non-determinalistic gameplay :)

Dont listen to all the WE/PES fanboys, I love both games this year WE10 was good and so is FIFA and they are both good for very different reasons so all arguments PES vs FIFA wise should be canned.

DJ

Yep definitely HD :) good quality Video and the game looks awesome IMHO.

Good to have a game that looks next gen as well as apparently playing next gen rather than Konami's arse-about-faced PES6!

DJ

Well there wont be any promotion/relegation which is the biggest thing that worries me, how is this career mode going to work?

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Well ive done nothing but give this Next Gen version a chance. I do like the Current Gen version and its miles better than 06 having played that again to see the difference. The only trouble is it still does lack a bit of depth. But on Next Gen the realistic ball physics will help change this no end as there will be non-determinalistic gameplay :)

Dont listen to all the WE/PES fanboys, I love both games this year WE10 was good and so is FIFA and they are both good for very different reasons so all arguments PES vs FIFA wise should be canned.

DJ

This what's happening now with NBA Live 067 vs NBA 2k7. One being a pure sim and the other a good game of video game basketball. both have strengths the others don't and unfortunately neither developer that makes them cares to incorporate the great things each have seperately into one mammoth game. At least fifa has now added the sorely missing ball physic mechanic that ONLY WE/PES had so

Have you seen the scores given to NBA Live07 and NBA 2K7?

There's a good reason the reviews for EA's game came out a few days after the release of the game, so that it could sell before the bad reviews showed up.

I've seen as low as 5 out of 10 for Live 07...

5 out of 10? how can they justify it? is it really that bad? NHL 07 got a bad rating and thats an OK game. Not brilliant but ok.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom