1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 07 DS version

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kobashi, 12 October 2006.

1. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
  2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It's the same game but a bit worse, believe it or not. Gameplay is exactly the same, referees seem a bit worse and the lower-league squads are a DISGRACE - they've got eleven players for each team and then they've just put "player 13" - e.g. Smith, Jones, Davies, #13, #17. No research at all, surely they could have just sucked data out of the main current-gen database rather than have to do seperate DS research and fuck it up completely??

Still, if you only support the big teams, I suppose the graphics are enough of an improvement to make you look twice at the game. The PSP version is far more impressive though (and this is coming from someone who plays his DS three times a week and his PSP once a month).

3. yuyazan

yuyazan An ugly Jap

4 October 2004
    Osaka, Japan
    All clubs make me fun
    i think it is hard to make good sport game for NDS...
    but ill buy WE for NDS...

4. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    When it comes to console ports, the PSP is the one to use. The NDS isnt powerful enough to a good job on the port like the PSP would.
    Stick to the more innovative and exclusive games when you play the NDS. Thats where the handheld beats all other formats.