Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

ThomasGoal I'm not sure if this has been answered in another thread but I haven't been able to find it.

Are you able to see the fans in game or is it like PES5 where the seats are empty until there is a replay and the fans suddenly appear?

Thanks in advance.

Jonah8 said:
ThomasGoal I'm not sure if this has been answered in another thread but I haven't been able to find it.

Are you able to see the fans in game or is it like PES5 where the seats are empty until there is a replay and the fans suddenly appear?

Thanks in advance.

no you can see the fans now also online

Jack-MGS3 said:
heck, thats bad luck. Maybe unlockable with some PES points... Hum, one last thing, I posted in the end of the 2nd page, seems no one saw my request. Would be kind of you... \\:o/ (swear i wont bore u anymore:mrgreen: )
I doubt there will be any Nike ball in the game. PES6 has licensed Adidas and Rbk stuff so the game "only" includes balls from the 2 brands. WE10LE (if it comes out) will probably have Nike balls since it's Korean and Korean NT has Nike kits so the balls are in the game (at least they were in WE9LE).

onlime mode working
no option file online mode.
the others leagues C not function online
lag 0
no teams of the master league online

No Kariaka either...
They must've created BEnfica by the time KAragounis and Kariaka were excluded from the team..

total > i thought the same thing, until i saw it. Didn't you see the screenshots ?

pes6p2104.jpg

I add i noticed this ball in some pictures of a magazine.

can u spectate games? or play 2v2 online without having to be on the same ps2?

Could someone upload the photos from the megaupload links please? Its not working for me

Thanks to everyones whos posted the screens so far. They look great!

Could someone please post a pic of the Rangers home and away kit and also the stats of Jeremy Clement please?

Thanks in advance

Hey Thomas. Can you tell me if the game has a PAL/NTSC selector when the game first loads like the previous JAP releases. Thanks.

So, now that we know who is in Other Leagues C...who's in Other Leagues B? Is it just PES Utd and WE Utd?

Also, what new national teams are in and who have been cut? (Compared to PES5)

must admit i dont understand that sentence

what, its not possible? no spectator mode in match details?

i think it is implemented in that 4 vs 4 mode, maybe you dont choose any side

whitecyda said:
So, now that we know who is in Other Leagues C...who's in Other Leagues B? Is it just PES Utd and WE Utd?

Also, what new national teams are in and who have been cut? (Compared to PES5)

I second this... who's in the B selection? Hopefully some south american teams like Boca, River, Santos, Sao Paolo, etc. or some North American ones would be cool, too.

Grabenhund said:
Hey Thomas. Can you tell me if the game has a PAL/NTSC selector when the game first loads like the previous JAP releases. Thanks.
yes, it's PAL 50hz and NTSC 60 hz

malf1985 said:
Any screenshots of edit mode? Would be interested to how it works this year.

Cheers.
It's a copy paste of WE10, no more
i hope my version is a beta

malf1985 said:
Any screenshots of edit mode? Would be interested to how it works this year.

Cheers.

I want see the icons for edit players, register, edit team etc.. and for Options mode too!!

I'm back, internet was down for a while, will answer as much questions as possible.

Back
Top Bottom