Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

Yeah, but I don't need a "I think" right now...
if you know what I mean.

I need the exact iso size.

How is it possible that the servers are already ON, and you weren't banned?

killo98 said:
thomasgoal you haven´t ps2 modem but you can see if the online option is enabled?

Online menu appears??

thnx!!

yes the last option in the main menu is ONLINE

Thanks, iceman... but is yours working or just a prediction of your... future iso?

ThomasG, can you import logos, badges etc?

Also, can you just have a look at the default Master League players. I hear something has changed. Any new ones?

Merci :)

imgp0482wb6.jpg

imgp0483qr7.jpg

imgp0484qp3.jpg

imgp0485kt4.jpg

imgp0486jr3.jpg

Professor Nutmeg said:
ThomasG, can you import logos, badges etc?

Also, can you just have a look at the default Master League players. I hear something has changed. Any new ones?

Merci :)
about edit, yes
about master league, i don't know, i never take a time for a ML

PES6 seems to be THE perfect game :)
Very technical game ... it's very difficult to win the ball !!!
This is the end of 'simple' game... ;)
Transfert are up to date.
Not tested online... not yet ;)

See ya.

Thomas can you do your impressions on the game after you had a few matches please. :)

I read somewhere recently that arsenals new stadium(emirates stadium) is in the game is this so? And I would also like to know if there is a nike ball in the game:) Oh, and how is the edit mode compared to previus pes games? Bad english i know, short of time for this posting8)

kellex said:
I read somewhere recently that arsenals new stadium(emirates stadium) is in the game is this so? And I would also like to know if there is a nike ball in the game:) Oh, and how is the edit mode compared to previus pes games? Bad english i know, short of time for this posting8)
Where you see that for Emirates Stadium ?
maybe my version is a beta

what about the sporting and porto squads?

Pllllllllllllllease :)

Thanks alot for the benfica one!

Played online a few matches, haven't noticed any lag like pes5, maybe cos I was playing against players from my country.

I can make screenshots too if you'd like. Am online right now, will show some online menu screens later on.

"If your defender makes a dodgy challenge away from home and does not get sent off then thehome crowd will boo his every touch"

I don't suppose this is true?

Nice to give an eye to what seems to be the final version of Pro Evo 6. Hem, i might be a bit greedy, but could u just post some screens of Girondins Bordeaux ? I saw Smicer, Jurietti and Micoud had their real faces onto the 360 version, maybe thats the same for PS2 users. :) And some stats screens, alike Fernando Menegazzo, would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom