Fenerbahçe thread(Championnnnn!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fenerbahçe thread

First,I remember Besiktas defeated by Sparta Prag last year.

Secondly,ClassicD,I think Celtic and Glasgow Rangers' level is same.And,Fenerbahçe beat Glasgow Rangers 4 years ago..

ClassicD and Ernestito. Just ignore him. He is 14 years old. I know him from SCN Forums. Just ignore. He doesnt know anything about history of teams.

" Fenerbahçe is bigger than Celtic "

I can only laugh at this! What a comedy! FB hasnt got any history. Only rich club! But Celtic? Money, Succes and Celtic Park Hell.. And really great fans!

@fb mania:

Olm, bence kapa çeneni, otur oturduğun yerde, git SCN'de takıl, burada sadece kendini rezil etmekten başka bişey yapmıyorsun!

Hagi?What did he do in Barcelona and Real Madrid
Jardel?What did he do in Brazil national team?He is freeloader,and now he is dead...

Bule:
Bu scn forumunda bi arkadasa Hagi'nin dünyanin en iyi futnolcusu olmadigini en iyi futbolcunun Zidane oldugunu söyledigim yazi;

Tabii ki de Maradona ve Zidane...Hagi'nin oyunu iyi olabilir ama saha içindeki tavırları çok kötüydü! Onunla aynı dönemlerde de oynamış olan Zidane'ın efendiliğine bir bak!Zidane'ın oynadığı dönemler içinde dünyanın en iyi oyuncusu olarak gösterilmesinin bir sebebi de bu!Üstelik Zidane Juventus'ta,R.Madrid'de çok başarılı oldu ama Hagi Barcelona'da, R.Madrid'de ne yaptı?Hagi Galatasaray'da futbolunun son dönemlerini yaşıyordu ve kendini baskı altında hissetmedi...Ama Zidane Juventus'ta futbolun en riskli yaşlarında oynadı...Bir sakatlık bir performans düşüklüğü her şeyi mahvedebiliridi...Ama Zidane şampiyonlar liginde,ligde takıma büyük başarılar kazandırdı,hem de kendini baskı altında hissetme olasılğının yüksek olduğu yaşlarda...Yani ''iyi'' futbolculuk sadece oyunla olmaz.Buna ek olarak centilmenlikte gerekli...İşte Zidane bunların ikisini de birleştirdi ve büyük futbolcu oldu.Ama Hagi'de bunladan sadece biri vardı...(Sadece Zidane ile kıyaslamamın sebebi Zidane'ı Maradona'ya oranla daha iyi tanımam)

fb mania said:
I think Tuncay Sanli pumped Manchester United

And I think Fenerbahçe is arty for uefa cup this year
Man Utd team in that game:

Howard ,Phil Neville ,Brown (Pique ,66 ) ,O'Shea ,Fortune ,Ronaldo ,Djemba-Djemba ,Fletcher ,Richardson (Spector ,68 ) ,Miller (Eagles ,77 ) ,Bellion
Subs not used Ricardo,Jones,McShane,Ebanks-Blake,

RESERVE TEAM. No Giggs, Keane, van Nistelrooy, Saha, Smith, Scholes, Ferdinand, G. Neville, Silvestre - even GK Howard is a reserve!

I don't know what 'arty' means, I take it you think Fenerbahce will win the UEFA Cup? They might win it, it's impossible to say for sure that they will or they won't - but you can't compare that to a team who have already reached the final and beaten, at the time, probably the best team in world football (Barcelona).

And to say Celtic and Rangers are on the same level shows you know nothing - Celtic have been in CL past 3 seasons, Rangers got in 1, and Celtic also reached final of UEFA Cup and Quarter-Final of UEFA Cup while Rangers go out early. Celtic wins domestic league 3 out of past 4 seasons. How are they the same? :S

fb mania said:
Hagi?What did he do in Barcelona and Real Madrid
Jardel?What did he do in Brazil national team?He is freeloader,and now he is dead

Hagi? Who can play before Stoickhov and Romairo at Barcelona? And do you want to know what Jardel did? He got Golden Boot from UEFA, every season he took Porto second tour or semi/half finals in CL. And i dont want to tell what did he make in Galatasaray. Remember 2000 Summer in Monaco. :rolleyes:

And we will see Fenerbahce this season at UEFA Cup. But i am sure that they will return Turkey at first tour.

But, I hope Nicholas Anelka and Alex de Souza will help you this season. If not, Aziz Yildirim will finish their football life. Like Ariel Ortega.

(Aziz Yildirim : Fenerbahce's Boss and Mafia Member..)

Hagi was class, so was Hakan Sukur (maybe he still is). Galatasaray have had a great reputation -- when Jardel played with them, he had a European record before he quit and became fat.

Fenerbahce is the best team in turkey, yes 6s and eziktas have some good players that i like but we are teamwise the best team u can find, 5esiktas is good on some matches and more enjoyable to watch the same as 6alatasaray but on on overall fenerbahce just keeps themselves at the top most of the time and hs a great team work that keeps on thats why we are the best. Anelka is unoffically in fenerbahce atm, we are just waiting that he comes and becomes official by signing, there is a good possiblity that he'll be on Fenerbahce

Oh yeah and who is JARDEL, super mario ???? he basically played how many seasons with 6alatasaray ??? i believe 1 maybe 2 and he wasnt that good, dont make me laff with jardel jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milanista said:
Hagi was class, so was Hakan Sukur (maybe he still is). Galatasaray have had a great reputation -- when Jardel played with them, he had a European record before he quit and became fat.

hakan is still good i think.you have to know that the best turkish players in the history of turkish football are either members of besiktas or galatasaray

i mean this proves what a joke this topic is.

but i´ll let him his fun.

I've a bit surprised that there still has a club that want Anelka for that price.

codex said:
Oh yeah and who is JARDEL, super mario ???? he basically played how many seasons with 6alatasaray ??? i believe 1 maybe 2 and he wasnt that good, dont make me laff with jardel jokes.

Jardel? Why dont you check CL records. You will see who is Jardel. ;)

Who is super star Alex? I cannot see him in CL matches. Only, he can score after some of poor Turkish teams like Diyarbakirspor or Ankaraspor he? Where is Alex after Lyon, M.United or Sparta Prague matches. Ha, I remember, he made one assist in Sparta Prague match.

:D

Here is a typical Fenerbahce supporter : :D :D

zavalli.jpg

zavalli02.jpg

zavalli03.jpg

metal jason said:
I've a bit surprised that there still has a club that want Anelka for that price.

Yes. :D

Only, FEBE can pay this money for him.

fenerkuaforsalonu2rp.jpg

this is how we make 6s look like something, without that haircut they = NOTHING :D

LOL where the hell do you get these pictures LOL :)

:)

The making a hair cut better than crying in stadium he? :)

Can you find pictures, when Galatasaray supporters crying in stadium? :D

Here is some images again.. But they are not photoshop work like codex's one. They are real !

medeniyet3nu.jpg

Look that image. Graham Souness, after Fenerbahce match. But look the other image. Before Fenerbahce match, the FB's amigo called "Rambo" enters the pitch will knife.

You can see our differences.. ;)

Last edited:

at least our supporters are not like yours, 6s had a match with only 300 supporters at a time :D they were left homeless . inall fenerbahce matches we have at least 10 000 supporters and normally about 35 000 o0h yeah we beat this underrated team 6-0 in 2002 here are the %100 proofs, we atleast post stuff that are useful like real scores not some stupid stuff .

6-0.jpg

KAZANDIK, LIGIN RENGI SOLDU, GALATA MOSMOR OLDU.

skorbord_0611.jpg

oh yeah some Quality Fenerbahce update :mrgreen:

We signed a great player

Nicolas Anelka .

Bule said:
I wanted to remind you 7-0...

Check out Istanbul Derby histories.. At Church Garden, now Sukru Saracoglu.. :D

why talk about histories ??? like 40 years ago storiess... talk about the present its been 3 years for your disaster and your grandchild will still feel the hurt.

codex said:
why talk about histories ??? like 40 years ago storiess... talk about the present its been 3 years for your disaster and your grandchild will still feel the hurt.

what are you talking?

3 years ago is not history?

Ernestito said:
what are you talking?

3 years ago is not history?

ofcourse is not thats just few years ago ,its pretty present to what he is comparing something like 30 year ago match. We are the best candidate champions alrdy this year we got great team , galatasaray should keep dreaming about 100th year champions and besiktas try to survive the top 5...

1 Fenerbahçe ggmgg 18 15 1 2 44 9 35 46
2 Galatasaray GGgBG 18 13 3 2 32 11 21 42
3 Trabzonspor BgGbg 18 12 4 2 36 14 22 40
4 Beşiktaş GgGgg 18 9 5 4 41 25 16 32

let see you guys sign a big player like anelka

anelka_imza_manset.jpg
FENERBAHCE DIFFERENCE ! even though hes not top rated we still got a class player with a name that played in epl and french leagues with great success.

What'a big player.. Anelka!

I only like him because of he is Muslum. But his football? We will see.. If he plays like he played in Real Madrid, Aziz will finish his football career like Ortega i think..

:D :D

And Codex, if you call before 40 years as a history, you have to call 3 years before as a history.

This season,

Galatasaray : 1 - 0 : Fenerbahçe

What do you think abour Necati, codex? :D By the way, If Hakan used his chances, that match would be 7-0..

codex said:
40?What 40?This match is 93 years ago :D (in 1911)

fb mania said:
40?What 40?This match is 93 years ago :D (in 1911)

hahahaah really ? typical 6s fans bringing up century memores :mrgreen:

look at besiktas they want to repeat the game and start the repeated game with 1-0 hahaha, besiktas brains are so small they just want to steal some points to get in top 5, i bet they will lose the match if the match gets repeated hahaha :D

Yes,I think Besiktas is small team.If they lose match, they absolutely angry the refree.And they jealous Fenerbahçe.They think John Carew is as good as Anelka.I laugh only this thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom