Features / Animations we really miss from old PES's

That "home and away" match feature is absent since pes 6? dont remember really but to me was the best mode when playing offline with friends. We always used to set the away form as Random and Home form as 'excellent'. that way we could really feel the home advantage without being too harsh on the away team.

the rotation option in the camera mode: is it available now via any tool?
Cut scenes with fans waving the flags was really nice.

Automatically storing the tactics for friendly matches like has ALWAYS been. Even the old block system of data saving in the team setup menu. I really miss this...

been playing we9le lately and i have to say that the player collision animation is absolutely fantastic for a game of that year!.. it feels great when u push a player and he fall down just like in real life, and not like the summersaults of pes 2011...
all those banners and flags.. just add so much to the game!

I also miss the possibility of making your goalkeeper go in the last minutes if there was a corner kick (PES 2009), I know they actually attack in PES 2011 but it was better to decide if you wanted it to happen or not

This still can done, just put it on all out attack, and the goalkeeper wil come with corners it the last minutes

i hate it when these the game replays your every foul. it just breaks the game flow. winning eleven was way better

really?? :) thnks :) what i meant was the replays get irritating when you are playing a player who fouls a lot.. the game shows every tackle in detail... back in we9le the game "automatically" omits the non bookable offences

really?? :) thnks :) what i meant was the replays get irritating when you are playing a player who fouls a lot.. the game shows every tackle in detail... back in we9le the game "automatically" omits the non bookable offences

yup! the idea of not showing replays where no card is given or no injury, was good.. it does take its toll on longer matches (15-20 mins), where u have to skip it again n again.

To be honest I've gotten used to all the replays, and almost instinctively press to skip them.

If anything though, I actually like them, and I also like how you have to wait a few seconds for the ref to blow his whistle before you can take the kick - it adds a bit of suspense, rather than how in FIFA you can take any set pieces pretty much instantaneously.

yes :) it took me time to get used to it. it makes the game more realistic. Also adds an element of surprise. In earlier versions u were restricted when a opponent takes a throw in. but now u actually can come in front of the receiver and collect the pass

been playing we9 nowdays,and i noticed that animation where a players shouts n screams in anger at the player who has gone down way too easily, wow! loved that and also when a player gets tackled, he gets up and checks his knee and ankle if he;s ok or not.. great things those:))

Players limping and hobbling when they are injured always looked great on the old PES games. Being injured actually meant something, you couldnt walk properly. In PES 2011 you can have a leg broke and the player still carries on playing as if nothing is wrong. I hate that.

Players limping and hobbling when they are injured always looked great on the old PES games. Being injured actually meant something, you couldnt walk properly. In PES 2011 you can have a leg broke and the player still carries on playing as if nothing is wrong. I hate that.

ya exactly! the effect of injury seems to be very less in pes 2011.
Also the crossing on we9 was great, that is you need to be in correct posture to give the cross, on Pes 2011 the player can deliver a good cross even while stretching or falling, its really annoying, having picked up this habbit from pes 2011, been givin useless crosses..;)

Back
Top Bottom