FC Barcelona Thread

anyone know any sites where I can get the new home kit with INIESTA 24 on the back, I cant get it from the official store.

Someone pointed that out to me recently :)

I've tried them but they too don't have a INIESTA 8 option.

Barça should be makin a better season, instead their playing awfully out of thier pitch. Why is that happening?

I think it's because there are too many superstars in one team. Out of their amazing crop of talent only Messi has stood out for me this season. I don't think they are making the best use of Henry either - he has always been the key-player in his days at Arsenal but now he is just part of a very good squad.

I wouldn't write Barca off yet though - they are still capable of winning the Champions League AND La Liga in my opinion.

Barça has more then enough capacity to win any competition but the problem is that out side of their home they play badly, and at home they play alot better, its kinda confusing how a team can diverge so much.
But yeh, Messi has been the Key, that kid really has similarities with el pibe, he actually makes the difference. Hope barça gets "better", titi henry shows he's real potential and that Ronaldinho finds the joy of playing football again.

Ronaldinho to chelsea, yes or no??

mundo.jpg

I think rikjard already said he was leaving in the end of this season or something. But honestly Rony is only good in games, irl he is nothing of what he was 2 years back.

NEWS!!!
Rijkard is Leaving!
Ronaldinho woke up and totally forgot of how to play football!
Etoo is sick of racism and went on a plain to USA to get advices from michael jackson!
Messi who had a hormone growth problem now as the problem of being too good and being the reason of barça being messidependent!

Lol, all this just to make this thread back on top!! =p
Come on people discuss something about the club!! Results, New players, things no one cares about! but POST!!!

I was surprised that last night finished 0-0.

great result for barca at the weekend...

eto'o has gone to the african nation but messi possibly returns on the bench for the next game..

and the team look better without Deco and Ronaldinho...

Henry will evolve even more as the season continues, he is a great player and is almost completely adapted to the Spanish soccer. Messi i rly want to see playing again, miss him in Barça. :p

Nice Draw for you lads,we would have loved to play Schalke.Hope this your season again.

off topic:Are there no Barca supporters in EVO-WEB? hardly any discussion going on in this thread.

what can be said about yesterday... we played good and really bad, with this stupid loss a think Mourinho or some other coach needs to place Barça in his proper place.

it's becoming a mess at Barcelona,Ronaldinho ?injured or not??Rijkaard is loosing the dressing room??I Don't know why he keeps playing Iniesta on the left wing while he puts Henry on the bench:TD:

Im starting to be sick of watching Barcelona play, that squad is weak in every single point of the defense, they just have a good/average attack and still only when Messi plays or Iniesta/Xavi are playing amazingly well, now that messi is injured and both iniesta and xavi are exhausted Barca keeps playing horribly and from a 1 or 2 point distance from Madrid, they r now down to 8 point distance, which is disgraceful and unforgivable for every single person in the squad and rijkard team.
Come on Mourinho, help!!!!

Back
Top Bottom