Favourite XBL/PSN Games?

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Shadow Complex for me. Hope they do a sequel, as the original was brilliant.

Quite like Trials HD, N+ and Peggle too.

Shadow Complex
Pacman Championship Edition DX
Castle Crashers
Plants vs Zombies
South Park
Outrun
Rez HD
Perfect Dark HD

PSN only here:

- Castle Crashers
- Lara Croft
- Flower
- Super Stardust HD
- Dead nation (mainly for co-op modes)

From what's been mentioned so far (as I can't remember what I've got/played):

Flower
Rez HD
Shadow Complex

All superb games.

The one and only Super Meat Boy.

Hardest game I've played in years. The satisfaction you have for completing a level after dying 50 times is amazing.

Shank and Splosion Man are good games.

I enjoyed Trials HD, don't know why I stopped playing it, might have another go :).

Trails HD with the 2 DLCs

Had it since it first came out and still go on it, brilliant game

Braid and Beyond Good & Evil HD.

Also Flower, Dead Nation and Pixel Junk Monsters.

Anyone played Limbo on XBL? It's a creepy platformer/puzzle game. Graphics are beautiful, well worth a shot. I think, like most XBL arcade games, you can download a trial version first.

Yeah Limbo is very cleverly created.

I tried the trial for Beyond Good and Evil but got frustrated not being able to skip the cut scenes or speech sections.

Please tell me you had played or at least heard of Beyond Good & Evil before the trial version you tried Scutch. Its really one of the best games from the last gen, perhaps even one of the best games ever.

If not you really shouldn't miss out on it just because you cant skip the cutscenes. That would be a gaming crime. :)

Hasn't been that long has it Drek? 2003 if I remember correctly. Though I think I only played it in 2004 or so. They updated the graphics and textures for the HD remake so it shouldn't be a problem. And the audio was great. The only thing I can think of that was a problem and could still be was the camera angles and controls.

To be fair I haven't played the new release as its not out on the PS3 until May.

Please tell me you had played or at least heard of Beyond Good & Evil before the trial version you tried Scutch. Its really one of the best games from the last gen, perhaps even one of the best games ever.

If not you really shouldn't miss out on it just because you cant skip the cutscenes. That would be a gaming crime. :)

I genuinely haven't or hadn't heard of it mate. I've been in the gaming scene ever since the Spectrum days, so now I'm confused as to why this one has slipped me by.

Will give it another go later, as I did quite enjoy the fighting aspect (or button mashing) :COOL:

Super Stardust HD, Flower and Pixeljunk Shooter.

In my opinion the PS3 (PlayStation3) is the better console. I think it is the better console because: It has no online cost (PSN =Free), You can watch DVDs and Blu-Ray movies on the console and Blu-Ray players could be expensive. Also I love the library of games that Sony PS3 has to offer. I love the FPS Games like (COD) I love the shooter games mostly.

Also about the online play ALOT of Xbox360 Fanboys are going to say XBL (Xbox Live) Is way better then PSN (PlayStation NetWork) but honestly I do not see the difference between the two. I've used XBL and PSN to play CODMW2 and no difference. I think it's a waste to give "Up" or "Away" 50$ (I think, Correct me if im wrong) a year to play on XBL that is the same as PSN but for free.

Xbox LIVE offers a better overall service clearly but in terms of the main component, playing online, then the service is the same on the PSN.

Back
Top Bottom