Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

I love the 80s cartoon trailer. The game looks far to clean and tron like. It needs a VHS filter to make the image shitter

Too bad I just sold my copy of FC3 last month. This looks like something different and quite fun. I agree - some sort of filter to make it more fuzzy 80s/90s robot-point-of-view looking would be awesome.

Loving the game so far. The only drawback is... well 2 actually.

1 - it's far too fucking dark! I've got the brightness up to maximum and even messed with the contrast on my tv and yet I'm still finding times where I'm just stood looking at a black screen totally lost which way I'm moving, or even moving at all... a few times I've been stood walking into a wall without noticing.

And 2.... the game island is large... but I can't shake the feeling that I wished it had been larger. I think it's just because I'm using to larger game islands or multiple islands.

This NEEDS to get a fully fledged sequel though. I've not even finished the game but assuming you kill the end boss.... I'm sure they could get around that in a sequel by claiming he's come from an alternate dimension or something equally B movie ish. They've got so much to draw on from the 80's that they could knock out a couple of these easily.

Just finished the story and I'm gutted its over. *I've still got all the side stuff to do thankfully.

My game of the year, the best I've played in many years

i have fc3 on pc and got this demo on ps3 it looks like ps2 game compared to fc3 on my pc.

I assume the pc version looks much better?

Back
Top Bottom