FAO ALL member of Evo-Web:

They banned me in a symbolical way really. They said I could come back whenever I wanted and so I did. It was more a joke between me and CWright

That seems pretty pointless. In a symbolical way? I am not grasping the concept.

Dar said:
you got the first part right :thumbup: :applause:

Wait... Dar, I can't quite grasp the point you are making here. Are you saying you love him? Or are you talking about the "I am the member" part? I interprete this in two ways "I am the member" - I am a member of evo-web. Or are you going down the rude route? "I am the member" - as in I am a male member ie penis? Can you clear this up for me, thanks.

danwin said:
Wait... Dar, I can't quite grasp the point you are making here. Are you saying you love him? Or are you talking about the "I am the member" part? I interprete this in two ways "I am the member" - I am a member of evo-web. Or are you going down the rude route? "I am the member" - as in I am a male member ie penis? Can you clear this up for me, thanks.

Apologies Danwin, I thought just quoting the part I referenced would be enough to help decipher my "code". I'll leave it up to you though, I'm a gentleman.

I'll remember in future to simplify for you.:lol:

;)

Back
Top Bottom