fantasista question

misterazz

Conference
13 August 2004
Naples
hi all

i tried to play fantasista mode but i have a question... i played 1 game in the first 11, then i was always on the bech and a lot of match the coach didnt put me in and i was obliged to see the matches without doing anything ...very very boring, in the end i quit. There is a way to play? or you can even pass more than half of the game watching the team playing without you? It is very boring and my form was never blue or grey

You only have to watch the matches which you on on the bench for otherwise you can skip them and yes it is very common to not hardly play in the first season.

You will play as a starting member about 6 times in the first season and lots of times on the bench. When you are at the 3rd or 4th season you'll be a regular player.

just press start and put the observer game speed on double to quicken things up if you get put on it automatically goes back to normal speed anyway

You will play as a starting member about 6 times in the first season and lots of times on the bench. When you are at the 3rd or 4th season you'll be a regular player.
I was 12 times a starter in my first season . but in my 3rd season I was less used than in my 2nd because I was in competition with good guys .

Back
Top Bottom