Fallout 3

I really need to get back to New Vegas.

Tuta, I never bother with close combat. As long as your sneak skills aren't too bad, you can just crouch and creep up a bit. As you get closer, keep going into VATS and see what percentages there are to get a good shot. I don't usually take shots until I have an 80% chance at least and even then I'll get closer if I can.

The trick really is to pop out of cover, use VATS and get your shots in, then get back into cover while your action points recover and you can use VATS again.

It's starting to be really good now that I explored and discovered a few places. I also like the map and now I'm familiar with my Pip boy.

I've played 5 hours doing the test subject for Moira. Now I have to find a library.
I also completed the fire ants mission which was great. Everytime I thought it was over, there was a new objective. Even when I took care of them, I had to take care/or not of the little boy.

I'm still using the first gun I found which is a bit boring.

Fallout 3. Wow, there's a memory I'd like to relive. But not in this lifetime. I ploughed over 200 hours into that game on one save file. Incredible experience. Just got better and better, so immersive.

I've kinda lost my way with New Vegas. Powered up to Level 22 I think, but haven't even scratched the surface of the game at all. I've been to the Strip and done a fair few missions, but as far as the story goes I'm only 1/4 of the way through I'd say - then there's the side quests. It needs dedication, which I don't have as I'd rather be playing BC2 or whatever new games comes out. Real shame. Might pop it back in and try and get sucked back in.

I have lost points to some Special skills.
Is there a way to regain it? And how to treat addictions?

I arrived at Raven Rock yesterday. Great escape.

For addictions you have to be seen by a doctor, similar to Fallout 3. Or you can use Fixer which give you temporary relief - pretty crap if you ask me.

I don't think there's a way around regaining points, unless you restart from a save point before that.

Back
Top Bottom