Faking Fouls?

K

Kantera

Can u fake a foul in the new pes5 game?

Are there schwalbes?

Ciao.

As far as I could find in the brief time I got to play PES5 there was no ability to dive, nothing in the draft version of the manual either.

lol that would be good if you can dive, then you can play just like Arsenal

"lol that would be good if you can dive, then you can play just like Arsenal"

haha indeed! :D

jstyants said:
lol that would be good if you can dive, then you can play just like Arsenal

Says someone with Van Nistlerooy as their user pic hehe ;)

Says someone with Van Nistelrooy pic Haha indeed! :lmao:

Lolz, Ruud does dive soemtiem, but not to a extent of Arsenal's henry...........

Btw, Pires is THE Fxxking BIGGEST DIVER in the world............ man, I think he should try in acting career, he juz act so good....
since the goonner refuse to give him more then 2 year contact....mayb he should drop his football career n try 4 Oscar, haha

lol if u's lot wanna dive then PES/WE is not the football game for u... Try the sh!tty this is football.

But, seriosuly, since Konami want to make WE/PEs the most realistic football game in the world, and diving is very cmmon in the football world nowdays, mayb they should put it in the upcoming game.....
So, this give you chance to dive when oppsite defender hv physical contact with your player.... Hmm, it's risky since you will get a red card rathher then the desire penalty :p , but i will like the idea to choose to dive, what you guy think?

Back
Top Bottom