Faces sub-forum is cool, BUT....

crustcyb

Heavy International
27 September 2005
... I really think you guys should give a sub-forum to ALL the other elements of kitserver (hairs, boots, balls, stadiums and MOST IMPORTANTLY uniforms). It would be fairly easier to find stuff. I think the main problem would be rellocating topics, but I´m not sure... What do you think?

Won't happen, we've already went through that discussion. Too many sub-forums would tear it all apart, it would completely kill the spirit and soul of that area. Tidiness is a great thing to maintain, but we like to keep it all as centred as possible, so everyone could see the news without having to switch between 26 sub-areas for noses, ears and underwear. Keep in mind, tidiness can be as dull as dishwater.

We would certainly give up a piece of that special attractiveness which has helped Evo-Web being the site it is today. We're trying to unite gamers, patchers and people who seek help, we don't want them to frequent certain board areas only. In my opinion it simply "works" the way it is, although it might look confusing for new members at first sight.

Maybe add a tag/flag function whereby users can filter out threads according to subject? This way you don't have to create separate forums maybe?

It would need to be a manual thing though. Users would need to adhere to the prefix syntax. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose but it wouldn't necessarily improve searching etc.

I looked into thread prefixes as a mod for the forums but it requires far too many template edits for me to consider.

It's a good idea either way.

I wouldn't do it like this if i was you. With new subforum called PES 2008 is editing forum a little chaotic. I would be better i think:

P.S.: Hope administrators will think about it

(Sorry for my english)

Back
Top Bottom