1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Facebook Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by pboreham, 22 October 2009.

1. pboreham

pboreham Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.

5 August 2002
    C*lchester
    Southend Utd
    Does anyone else feel Facebook is becoming a decent gaming 'platform'?

Played a bit of Uno last night and its really good - and things like Bejewelled Blitz, Scrabble etc - all good games and offer leaderboards, friend play etc.

The quality of games seems to be getting better - just wish they'd organise it better so you can find games properly (maybe something like an app store with reviews/ratings).

Now Sid Meier has announced Civilization Network - a new Civ game based on Facebook - how awesome will that be?

Wonder how long it will be before Facebook charges (or allows devs to) for games...?

2. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    360, PS3, Iphone when your not at home and now Facebook

Your a gaming whore PB :LOL:

3. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Civ on Facebook? Win! :APPLAUD:

I'm surprised FB has became so popular with games, but it seems to be handling them well.

4. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    In a word...

[​IMG]

5. pboreham

5 August 2002
    C*lchester
    Southend Utd
    I know! :(

Facebook is ok though for a quick 10 min distraction (though not sure how Civ will fit into that demographic!?)

6. BillyBoy

BillyBoy Guest

I use Facebook a lot but I doubt I ever will play a game on it. There is no point in it for me.

7. _-JuXs-_

_-JuXs-_ football is our religion

4 July 2008
    Zagreb, Croatia
    how to score 60000 pts in bouncing balls? my record is about 40.000 pts

8. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I think Facebook is pretty good for games - Tetris Friends (my favourite one), Bejeweled Blitz, Scrabble, MindJolt (a couple of my friends cheat on it, lol) and probably loads more good ones I havn't found yet.

Out of interest, what site do you lot use to play flash games? All of the sites I used to use seem to never have any new games and just the same old ones... There must still be a site somewhere with some good little games to waste time on?!

Last edited by a moderator: 22 October 2009
  9. WEtongelre

WEtongelre Champions League

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    BaDaBoo!

10. pboreham

5 August 2002
    C*lchester
    Southend Utd
    Pogo.com is pretty good. My missus lives on it and whenever I've had a go, its pretty good.