Facebook Games

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Does anyone else feel Facebook is becoming a decent gaming 'platform'?

Played a bit of Uno last night and its really good - and things like Bejewelled Blitz, Scrabble etc - all good games and offer leaderboards, friend play etc.

The quality of games seems to be getting better - just wish they'd organise it better so you can find games properly (maybe something like an app store with reviews/ratings).

Now Sid Meier has announced Civilization Network - a new Civ game based on Facebook - how awesome will that be?

Wonder how long it will be before Facebook charges (or allows devs to) for games...?

360, PS3, Iphone when your not at home and now Facebook

Your a gaming whore PB :LOL:

Civ on Facebook? Win! :APPLAUD:

I'm surprised FB has became so popular with games, but it seems to be handling them well.

Does anyone else feel Facebook is becoming a decent gaming 'platform'?
In a word...

big-no.jpg

I use Facebook a lot but I doubt I ever will play a game on it. There is no point in it for me.

I think Facebook is pretty good for games - Tetris Friends (my favourite one), Bejeweled Blitz, Scrabble, MindJolt (a couple of my friends cheat on it, lol) and probably loads more good ones I havn't found yet.

Out of interest, what site do you lot use to play flash games? All of the sites I used to use seem to never have any new games and just the same old ones... There must still be a site somewhere with some good little games to waste time on?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Facebook is pretty good for games - Tetris Friends (my favourite one), Bejeweled Blitz, Scrabble, MindJolt (a couple of my friends cheat on it, lol) and probably loads more good ones I havn't found yet.

Out of interest, what site do you lot use to play flash games? All of the sites I used to use seem to never have any new games and just the same old ones... There must still be a site somewhere with some good little games to waste time on?!

Pogo.com is pretty good. My missus lives on it and whenever I've had a go, its pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom