Dermot - 6
Gomito - 4
DJ - 3
paddyg91 - 3
Robablade - 2
Abhishek - 2

Last edited:
ITS ALL OVER!!

We have a tie for the top spot and the only way to split them would be for me to go through all the seasons games and see who got the most correct scores, thats if either of them are bothered about who gets the winners mug this year. Hopefully they will let me know asap.

Thats it for this year though lads, cheers for playing and I will see you all once again when the season kicks off in August with a change or 2 just to keep it fresh

:BYE:

Nice :APPLAUD:

I wont mind having the mug if you want to send it all over to Bahrain :P Would be a nice souvenir :D

Was really close in the last few weeks and ended in a draw, good game to the_special_one and the rest :).

Congratulations to you, inter_211. It was a very good season to you. And like Special_One is portuguese, i will write in portuguese.
Parabens SPECIAL.

Well done to inter211 and special one, also to Metallica for beating me to second. My only regret is only starting in week 3 - who knows what could have been! As Bruce Forsyth said "Good game! Good game!". Hope to challenge myself and you lot again next year. The quest for the evo-web cup lives on!

What a dramatic finish, wasn't it?
Congratulations to inter for his great perfomance. Congrats to all the others, a great evo-web season.
Well, in my first season I win the game! I'm better than Lewis Hamilton yeah!
About the mug, maybe you can send the mug to me and the shirt to inter (or vice-versa) but I really don't mind.
Thanks you all!
Cheers.

Well done guys.

Chris while we're at it, I'll have a mug and a t-shirt, thanks. :D:D:D

Oh and one of those little Evo-Web pens you said you were getting made!?

Nice one.

Well played all, congrats to the winners, If I remember correctly me and Tim finished on the same points last season but Tim still won! :RANT: What gives!

Cheers Chris for doing it all

Well played all, congrats to the winners, If I remember correctly me and Tim finished on the same points last season but Tim still won! :RANT: What gives!

Cheers Chris for doing it all

:LOL: Still bitter about that eh? ;)

I just haven't had time to do what I did with regards to splitting the top 2 that I did last year. What I have decided to do is go through the results up to the end of December and see which of them has the most correct scores and that will split them (hopefully)

Only one of them will be getting a mug

Right, there we have it then. After much number crunching and going through all the Premiership results from the start of the season we have an outright winner so its congratulations to Inter211 who can have a mug (though postage on a mug to wherever the hell in the world he is could cost me but thats life I guess)

Let me have your address via PM and I will get you a mug sorted (Unless you want a t shirt, let me know)

A month later I now have the mug in my possession

It will be heading out to Bahrain sometime this week but who knows how long it will take to get there...

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom