EW Car Club & Racing Mondays

ReActor said:
I meant to post this morning if anyone was gonna be on tonight! Any takers??

I`ll probably be on but dont know what I`m playing

Aye, as usual, after 8.

Brrrrrm

Not played it in about a week and a half now, need the motivation to get playing.

babs said:
Aye, as usual, after 8.

Brrrrrm

Not played it in about a week and a half now, need the motivation to get playing.

The only motivation the game has given me is to play other games

If I wanted to paint cars and fit new bits and pieces I would work in a garage, I just cant be arsed with it

Nice races tonight, didn't do too bad this time either. I think D-B class races bring the most fun in the end.

Ike said:
Nice races tonight, didn't do too bad this time either. I think D-B class races bring the most fun in the end.

Agreed, although I enjoy the faster cars, the D-B classes are a much better level set for a group of 8 people to race.

I hate the fast cars and enjoy driving the shitheaps, anything that does more than 150 MPH is unnatural.

Took me a while to get into it last night, probably due to my fortnight off the game after it fucked me over in single player

Yeah, it took you a few races til you were going the wrong way and smashing into people. It's like riding a bike tho....

babs said:
Yeah, it took you a few races til you were going the wrong way and smashing into people. It's like riding a bike tho....

What about that fuckwit in his GT when we were all in C Class. I smashed him good

Can't the host just limit the game to one class, or is this only in career? Should prevent us from this, and all clients go to car selection automatically, should save some time also.

Ike said:
Can't the host just limit the game to one class, or is this only in career? Should prevent us from this, and all clients go to car selection automatically, should save some time also.

Yep you can do that, and we should do that next time.

I think next time we should do the same as always (go up each class), but instead of being allowed use your garage, make everyone choose the same stock car. Makes for much better races, rather than the two people flying off in their Ferrari's and the rest chugging along in their Mugen Integra Type R or whatever.

Agreed, everyone using the same car rocks. Another option would be everyone having to drive without some assists.

Well it's Monday, it's Live Night, and possibly it's another night of Forza! So are we Forza-ing tonight or are we going to help Wrighty out and play some PGR ;) Should probably get on about 9 tonight to play something, either Forza or PGR.

Dunno if I'll be on either I've not played Forza since last week and at this moment still can't be arsed with it.

ClassicD said:
Dunno if I'll be on either I've not played Forza since last week and at this moment still can't be arsed with it.

I havent been arsed with it for weeks ;)

Not a clue whats happening tonight so we shall wait and see

Yeah, for some reason I've started playing Forza less and less. Career mode is getting tiring, racing 3 laps of the same tracks over and over again just to unlock a new car is getting annoying, especially when you have to race 5 tracks with 3 laps each to get the damn thing!

I would like to congratulate everyone for joining me in hating this game, a fortnight late but what can ya do

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Well look at you Mr New Avatar. Shall we have a party to celebrate this occasion?

I had one last night, did your invite not reach you?

Twas the truth, we were playing Links.

So is it true? Have we decided to condemn another XB racer to an early grave, has Forza's time come already to join TOCA2, OUTRUN2, SEGA GT and RALLISPORT II to the tried but it aint no PGR racing grave? Will it ever get another EW racing night again?

Holio said:
Have we decided to condemn another XB racer to an early grave, has Forza's time come already to join TOCA2, OUTRUN2, SEGA GT and RALLISPORT II to the tried but it aint no PGR racing grave? Will it ever get another EW racing night again?

To answer both of those questions, yes and no ;)

Back
Top Bottom