EW Car Club & Racing Mondays

babs said:
That R-class race was amazing on the speedway track, the lead changed hands 5 or 6 times per lap, and then on the final straight, 200 yards form the line some fking APE coming the other way hit me head on with me doing 205mph.

I was fuming, but it was great fun :)

Yeah that was a great race babs and I think you would have won it as you had the draft round the final bend, great fun although I couldn't feel my right index finger afterwards as I was pressing the trigger so hard :)

Flawl3ss the pink cowboy. :D

I had a good laugh while I was on earlier in the Evening ...

Simulation damage done me big Style though spent half the time steering right to go straight ! :mryellow:

I felt a bit of a black sheep as I was the only one on there without the little [Evos] next to my name :(

What's a Guy gotta do to be accepted into this prestigious Club ;-)

SilverSpider said:
I had a good laugh while I was on earlier in the Evening ...

Simulation damage done me big Style though spent half the time steering right to go straight ! :mryellow:

I felt a bit of a black sheep as I was the only one on there without the little [Evos] next to my name :(

What's a Guy gotta do to be accepted into this prestigious Club ;-)

Sleep with me ;)

I will add you the next time I log onto LIVE with it.

I cant believe that one race where everyone but me was going the wrong way, what is wrong with you all!!

Sorry for crashing into some of you yesterday, I had only raced D class cars before and forgot to turn off the stability control or what it's called. Went out for a phone call and couldn't get back on for about an hour. At least I won an R class race then which improved my Elorating for about 100 points. ;)

Holio said:
You could of taken your pic of apes in that race, there was 4 going forward, of which i was one this time!!!!!!!!; and 4 going in reverse including Wrighty, Dar, Classic and maybe Flawless.
I was only going in reverse because Wrighty had taken me out when I was a little behind Babs and ReActor, the twat ended my race :applause: !

ClassicD said:
I was only going in reverse because Wrighty had taken me out when I was a little behind Babs and ReActor, the twat ended my race :applause: !

Ahahahahhaha, for me its not about the winning its about the taking part.

I am trying to get my ELO rating to 1 ;)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Was quality last night, had a good few races. And apparently, pink is the new black, so I'm obviously cooler than you lot 8)

You keep telling yourself that mate ;)

Almost an entire week and no other replies, well guess I'll start it up for tomorrow even though it's unlikely I will be there, but sure.

So has it been decided that we're to have an Evo Web Evo III, IV, V (tho dont remember that one), VI or VII? And do we pimp it out ourselves or keep it as a the base unit but with a naff selection of paint jobs? Or will one EvoWeb member make a few up and we just buy them off them?

How far have people gone in the game now anyhow? Think I'm about 7% in career mode and 10% in arcade.

31%ish in career, might do a bit more arcade next time I play though.

This Evo thingy, what exactly is happening here, what's de big oidea?

I'll be there tonight, not had many replies so it could be a quiet one.

I'm on level 15 of career I think.

Dunno if I'll be around tonight, as its the best day of the year. ;)

So it could be beers with the mates or dinner out somewhere, not sure yet. I'm sure you'll all have fun without me anyway, or at least try your best. :D

I aint sure where I will be later but if I am here I will be on

Level 11 in career mode, I am so shit

I might pop on tonight. I have lots of college work to get done but I can never be bothered with all that shite.

I'm upto 53% on career mode and on level 46. As you can see not much college work getting done :)

hmm might have to buy this (already got the *cough* version) so I can play some of you lezzas. :)

Sorry about having to run off before the big B race began Classic, I had to go back to work!!!!!!!!! So who knows if my B3 would of taken the B1's out, though round that tight Tokoyo course I think there was a fair chance I'd have been in the race anyhow.

Holio said:
though round that tight Tokoyo course I think there was a fair chance I'd have been in the race anyhow.
Aye, and we'd have been in the wall! :mrgreen:

Not many folk on but we had a max of 5 at one point, decent enough racing I thought. Ike was there as was a guy from my friends list and his pal. Thing was, as me and those two guys are all from Glasgow, Ike probably didn't understand a word that was goin on!

ClassicD said:
Thing was, as me and those two guys are all from Glasgow, Ike probably didn't understand a word that was goin on!
Aye. :mrgreen:

Not as embarassing as last week for me, except for my terrible Evo paint job that is. Crashed into a wall once reaching for the volume control in panic after one of these judge headset assaults.

I'll try to do some races above C class until next week and not forget to turn on stability control in A and above. :shock:

Ike said:
I'll try to do some races above C class until next week and not forget to turn on stability control in A and above. :shock:

Ahhh ya wuss :) The only aid you need is ABS :D It is much more fun with traction control off, well it is providing winning isn't important to you. ;)

Yeah, it was impossible for me to get on last night too, normal service to be resumed next week.

ReActor said:
Ahhh ya wuss :) The only aid you need is ABS :D It is much more fun with traction control off
Sure it is, that's why it's usually off... but it doesn't make sense online if you have no practice with A+ Class at all. It's usually ok on the second round, but then it's already over. ;)

Sorry I missed last night, got cracking on my ML and lost track of all time. By the looks of it I wasnt the only one that wasnt there.

I will be back next Monday in one of my many shitheaps

6 days since the last post in here, I think its dead.

*Checks pulse*

Yes, its dead

Back
Top Bottom