Evolution Patch For PES2008 is OUT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracertong

Non-League
8 June 2005
Evolution patch has just been released for PES2008 (PC) , you will need to register to download.

http://www.pes-beat.com/board/showthread.php?tid=578&page=1

The work on the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch II is completed, and you'll eventually have the enjoyment to play the patch.
It has been a difficult and long job, and in spite of some setbacks, we always kept our goal in view and never strayed. As is generally known, a lot of roads lead to Rome, or to the E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch, respectively.

The patch comes with the following improvements:

* Completely new over-worked Optionfile with all transfers and new teams. About 90% of the stats revised
* 100% original Teams
* 100% original Names
* 100% original Kits
* complete Bundesliga (German League)
* correct League and Cup names
* correct Stadium names
* new Soundtrack
* new chants for many Teams
* Teams without own unique chants have adequate generic chants
* new Callnames
* new Balls
* up-to-date Bootpack
* new Faces for many Superstars
* new Menus
* misc. new graphics (countries, positions icons etc.)
* fan reactions (German Version only)
* fan banners

OF / Player Attributes

We did our best to give you a complete OF with accurate player attributes. However, we of course cannot guarantee flawlessness. Respecting player attributes, opinions sometimes even differ widely. This said, there are two possibilites for you to cope with "false" player attributes, 1. you can better them on your own, 2. you refrain from using the OF, or the patch itself, respectively.

Teams included in the patch

* Premier League
* Ligue 1
* Serie A
* Primera Division
* Bundesliga

* Others A / B:
Slavia Prag
Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Dinamo Zagreb
Copenhagen
Steaua Bukarest
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos
AEK Athens
Rosenborg
Wisła Kraków
Benfica
Porto
Sporting Lisbon
Spartak Moscow
Zenit St. Petersburg
Celtic
Rangers
Red Star Belgrade
AIK Solna

CSKA Moskau
Shakhtor Donezk
Göteborg
Beşiktaş
Fenerbahçe
Galatasaray
Dynamo Kiev
Basel
River Plate
Sao Paulo
Boca Juniors
LA Galaxy

* Others C:
Eredivisie

I'm soooo sick and tired of having to download 34205293 files for these patches. Surely someone has/can/will put up all the files in a single torrent or something?

i want to hear your opinions about the bundesliga

i didnt installed the mentiond patch, but in many other patches which add the german league(bundesliga), they seem to overrate players... for example:

Diego from SV Werder Bremen is too damn talented, but in reality he is not that good...(Konami's diego for brazil's national team is much weaker than the one in the patch)

Mertesacker: he is a good defender in reality but giving him 90 in defence is just too much! maybe 85(konami always give him less than 80 in the german national team, named MERILREKER)

Ribery and Schweinstiger from bayern are also overrated, why do they allways change the stats that konami already given?

Bernd Schneider from leverkusen is also overrated, AI make him play like zidane

You would think that somebody would be good enough to install the patch, then rar up the created files and post them. That way we all would just be able to copy the new files straight into the PES 2008 folder. Or is that too much to ask? I have spent a large par of the day just trying to download all the separate files, there is a limit on these servers that I keep reaching, preventing me from getting very far.

i had evolution patch 1 and it was great, im sure this one is to but until its a torrent im not downloading, i tried but half of them links wont evemn load for me.

You would think that somebody would be good enough to install the patch, then rar up the created files and post them. That way we all would just be able to copy the new files straight into the PES 2008 folder. Or is that too much to ask? I have spent a large par of the day just trying to download all the separate files, there is a limit on these servers that I keep reaching, preventing me from getting very far.
try here- http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=19980

Ok, so managed to get the patch working all fine apart from we now cant seem to get the easy part right... which is the installing of kitserver? any ideas guys?
can't find cv_o.img etc in kit server or img folder!
what am i doing wrong?

Thanx for that Dimps808, just opened a bottle of wine to numb the sensation of downloading the rest of the files too.
Gonna give it a whirl now.

just played 2008 after 8 months of being away i think the player models are like robots also the ball is like an iron ball wat the i said when i was playing... all i can say is we 2007 with jysims patch is a real soccer game no wonder i now understand why gamespot gave iy 7.0/10 yeah...for sure maybe even 6

FC bayern has players of Sparta Praha
the real FC bayern is not in bundesliga but in other league and with wrong logo...FIX THIS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom