Evo-Web: The Early Years...

I will post more of these later, I just logged into my angelfire account from back in the day and I have a GOLDMINE of SHIT.

Sweeet! These pics are awesome!

But yeah please find Jacks favourite oriental mate too ;)

To this day CWright has been a gentleman every time I chat to him. For that I thank you.

Yeah mate, although our chats occur every once in a blue moon they are always incident filled :)

I'm welling up here...

-------------------------------------------

I have very few memories of the old days, my memory ain't what it was due to the drink and the drugs. Many cunts have come and gone, though usually the going is the result of a ban and they re-register to be an even bigger pain in the ass.

One member that does spring to mind though is Sulph who broke the news that he was dying after being quite a solid member on the forums...

Last edited:
Heh, I'd lost that picture from my PC Hutch. I can't access it now though; any chance you could reupload it?

How are you keeping these days? I was browsing for a bit of nostalgia and then this and the Ever Wondered thread were both high up on the thread list; they're goldmines of sentimentality!

This forum brought great times during the WE6:FE days. Editing, sectarianism, Zico - a tipped hat to all that contributed in those days, who I haven't spoken to in a long time

I'd like to thank Hutch, ClassicD, Noted, CWright, MrCoopz, that Rangers guy who was consistently abusive and anyone else I've forgotten for providing midweek entertainment that didn't involve drinking in the street. To you all.

Heh, I'd lost that picture from my PC Hutch. I can't access it now though; any chance you could reupload it?

How are you keeping these days? I was browsing for a bit of nostalgia and then this and the Ever Wondered thread were both high up on the thread list; they're goldmines of sentimentality!

This forum brought great times during the WE6:FE days. Editing, sectarianism, Zico - a tipped hat to all that contributed in those days, who I haven't spoken to in a long time

I'd like to thank Hutch, ClassicD, Noted, CWright, MrCoopz, that Rangers guy who was consistently abusive and anyone else I've forgotten for providing midweek entertainment that didn't involve drinking in the street. To you all.

Here here.

Those WE6:FE really were the days wernt they? I remember that game clearly, especially seeing as it was release a few months after PES2 and was totally different. First game with editable boots? Or something to do with boots?

After that though everyone complained about it, saying the defense always went too far back. Once you broke through midfield you would find the defense hugging the goal keeper!

Oh yeh, everyone also complained about the baggy shorts...I miss that game ;)

I'm very well thanks. Currently at Salford Uni doing the easiest Graphic Design degree in history. What are you up to? I always expected you to go on to big things and I'm sure you've proved me right you boy genius.

I've changed the password on the angelfire site which holds the evo-web goldmine so anyone can access it.
Idiot proof guide to accessing it..

Go on www.angelfire.com
Once logged in click "Webshell" on the left hand side.
You'll now see a box in the middle containing all the files, click "view" to view them.

At Cambridge now, doing law at Trinity. It's alright, the city itself is dull beyond words though. Judging from the Ever Wondered thread, there is a lot more going on where you are ;)

Cheers for the Angelfire link, haven't seen that photo in years!

To be fair Alucard was banned for being a fucktard, nothing directly related to one thread. It's also interesting how people that get annoying and end up banned then go on about how cliquey we all are.

As for nostalgia all I have to say is beware of the vulgar fish of April.

Love 'n' hugs.

Back
Top Bottom