1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Evo-Web Spy?

Discussion in 'The Site' started by rockykabir, 21 November 2006.

1. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    I've seen another vbulletin board have this implemented - it's basically like "Digg Spy" where a page is actively updated with the latest posts.

I don't think I explained that well....just check this page out ;) :

http://digg.com/spy

Maybe we could see one for evo-web?

2. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    At our last board meeting in London Chris Wright, Mart and I touched on this topic briefly, we are currently working on a number of features designed to make the interface of Evo-Web much more convienient and accessible. It's definitely in the pipeline rocky, thanks for your concern.

3. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Why thank you Dermot. I hope to review your minutes on the matter in due course ;)

Last edited: 21 November 2006
  4. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    ......and we hope to discuss them with the rather attractive secretary employed on behalf of us all......

5. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    That page would be a bit server-intensive I think so probably isn't an option but I'll look into it just in case.

6. Dominic

Dominic Serie A Staff

19 August 2003
    Netherlands
    When reading the title, I thought this thread would be about Hutch :lol:.

7. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I remember him, wonder what happened to the little nobhead