evo web fellas lets meet in lobby 3

I rather just play 2 player mode with my boys.All that online gamming was good at the beginning but then some kids act like retards and lag like hoes.So now i just play my ML or against someone here at my crib.

I'm sorry you guys have had bad experiences online. Suffice to say, we have all had them and unfortunately, it comes with the territory. Although, there are a number of issues that determine whether you enjoy the online gaming or not I have realized that one thing in particular will produce the best experience. That is, if you make a couple of friends (like from evo-web for example) with a good connection to you and add them to your list you can always check for and play with those guys. It seems obvious but you really do not need to play with any and everyone online.

I will add that if you come online and do a search for me (and i'm there) I will gladly play with you (any team, any condition) as long as we have a good (green) connection. No lag, no worries just pure footballing bliss!

Do a search for: ruffneck

I'm online anytime from 12pm -9pm or somtimes late after 12am (Eastern Time)

Yeh, for some reason, online just seemed better the first two weeks than it does now. As a result, I played about 100 matches then, but only 4 in the last week. Guys talking crap puts me off, but then, the way to prevent that is don't let them score, right? I just hate garbage goals though.

Look me up: Po

guys the funniest shit happens yesterday i play this guy URUGUAY83 he was beating my milan team, 3-0 and he was talking trash like "lets the party begin" "u suck" i'm too good" ad crap like that he has on his messages i was so mad, cuz i was trying a new formation and it cost me 3 goals i went back to my old formation and incredible i went back 3 - 3 the game and i won the game with golden goal on extra time, he was so quit after that the game finish and he just leaves the room and no more messages appear on the screen i went to public room and embarrasd him teeling the history people was going to my game history and saw it, hahaha crap talkers they are so funny.

Back
Top Bottom