UK
Welcome to the Evo Tour 2005

Previous Results

Week 2
1st: Flawl3ssCowb0y (-32)
2nd: JSN & Tim7 (-30)
3rd: CWright (-29)

Evo Tour Week 3

Week 3 of the Evo Tour 2005 will commence on Thursday 18th August and close on Thursday 25th August. Details of the Tournament are as follows.

Course = New South Wales
Start Date = Thursday 18th August
End Date = Thursday 25th August
No. of Rounds = 4
Play Style = Stroke Play
Level = Intermediate
Skill Points = Default 3 points only!

Password = 5149646

Round 1 Settings

Round Settings:Y7V25NN
Course:New South Wales
Difficulty:Intermediate
Holes:All 18
Weather:Clear
Wind:Calm
Mulligans:none
Tees:Championship
Pins:Easy

Round 2 Settings
spacer.gif

Round Settings:RCTEGXZ

Round 3 Settings

Round Settings:QALYQV2
Weather:Rainy
Wind:Breezy
Pins:Medium

Round 4 Settings

Round Settings:4V6L8SD

Tour Players:
CWright2000
LemonJelly
Judge Shredd
Mr Stasman
Tim7
JSN
Flawl3ssCowb0y
CityFan

Any questions just let me know.

Enjoy the Golf.

Last edited:
Could Stasman and CityFan please report to the front desk, invites are waiting :)

CWright said:
Could Stasman and CityFan please report to the front desk, invites are waiting :)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Cityfan, I'm gonna give you until 5pm today then the competition will begin. Infact the competition might start automagically once the PST time hits 00:01am.

We have our inc round already. Stasman is the unlucky one it appears

I'm confused :S I completed my 18 (got a shitty +5 lol, although it was my first time on intermediate), and after i pressed A at the end of the 18 and it went back to the menu i turned my xbox off. Am i supposed to sign out of the xsn sports thing first?

Does this mean i'm off the tour? :(

You can play your other 3 rounds and the scores will be posted, we will take this into account

-28 after two rounds for Wrighty!! Now I can understand why you wanted the easy settings ;) You ain't picking them again :D

Its not been a bad tourny for me so far, it could all change though

I thought I had baggered my rounds, but rescued them and did OK.

We'll see how it goes tonight...

Thanks for that.

I am now enjoying laughing at all the stupid cunts on The X Factor.

Cheered me right up :mrgreen:

Shitty fecking bloody XSN! :D I got an inc round for R4, for interest sake it was -11 which means I finished on -41. I think Wrighty has this in the bag.

I have a problem, my XB dvd-drive died last night, so I may not be able to play thru XSN, trying to get a drive of ebay to put in it, will see how I get on and see if I get to play. Otherwise I'll play offline and post my results.

-51 over 4 rounds, I have to say I am quite happy with that :)

Done it all, but XSN hadnt even updated one round, I cant remember what all I got, but think my score is something similar to JSN's. Wrighty my lad you done very well on the wet round, think I got a 5 under there. As for my final round, I was on a charge, 9 under thru the front 9, and should really of been 10 under, then the turn and getting cocky a couple of bogey holes with the ball drifting past, a couple of pars and it was all over, think I finished 11 under on that round, so think but cant remember, -11, -11 or 10, then -5 and -11 to finish, so about -37 or 38 I think.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I'm about to embark on my first round, and maybe my second if I get time. Be afraid Chris, be very afraid!

I am shitting it mate :)

By the way, did you post your last reply as I posted mine?

Hmmm, ended my first Evo Tour with a +1, would've liked to have at least got -5 but i am still getting to grips with intermediate. Hopefully next time i can at least come close to somebody lol.

Finished up with I think, -47, although for some reason XSN still displays my total as -27!

I battled long and hard to beat Chris, but the greens on Round 4 brought me to my knees

Yeh mate, your total is -47.

Which means I win!!

Yay

Back
Top Bottom