European Championship U-21 2006

Yep De Zeeuw can play really looking forward to the game, it don't really care who'll win despite me being Dutch, but I expect Ukraine to have a hard time with Holland's attacking power. On the other hand Ukraine only needs a few chances to score, so it'll be a close match.

Ukraine's defenders and goalkeeper are amazing so they might just be able to handle Dutch's talented attackers.

The right back isn't so good but the two CB's and the left back Romanchuk are ice cool 8)
Big future for these 3 players plus the goalie!

Klaas Jan Huntelaar is a pearl, hmm MVB i think venegoor should be sent back and King KJH sent off!

Congrats boys well done bring back the glory days! :applause: \\:o/

Dammit Co Adriaanse, Porto's coach wanted the bastard when he was at Hereveen. But he chose Ajax. :cry:

Now we're after Hesselink!

But a class game by Huntelaar. His he finally someone who can reach Van Basten level?

Im glad Huntelaar showed his class the last two games!! He looks like a brat, but he's such a pure killer... Here's a nice video with almost every goal he scored with Ajax:

http://www.mooidoel.nl/huntelaarbijat5.php

This season he scored almost like 60 goals!!

Edit: he scored 58 official goals!!

Last edited:
Whieeeee...what a nice game from our pride, Oranje! They really deserved it, and sometimes the Ukraine's only were running and running chasing the Dutch, with not even coming close to catching the ball! :)

Finally a team that won a price in the youth-squads of Holland (never happened before). And yes...HUNTELAAARRR!! :D

Milanista said:
Milevskiy reminds me of Ibrahimovic.
Except for the fact that Milevskiy is way better, way more useful and doesn't those 'fancy' useless tricks. Milevskiy actually easily beats his opponents instead of just dancing around them, like Ibrahimovic does. Milevskiy, I bet he'll be one of Europe's best players in a couple of years time. Besides Huntelaar of course :mrgreen: !

Milanista said:
Milevskiy reminds me of Ibrahimovic.

Haha, i thought the exact same thing thing yesterday Milanista.

Anyway, great game, Huntelaar is pure gold, so happy weve bought him he will be worth loads more in 2-3 years...

Uefa's team of the tournament: http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Under21/news/Kind=1/newsId=427313.html

Goalkeeper: Steve Mandanda (France)
Right-back: Dwight Tiendalli (Netherlands)
Centre-back: Dmytro Chygrynskiy (Ukraine)
Centre-back: Milan Stepanov (Serbia and Montenegro)
Left-back: Urby Emanuelson (Netherlands)
Right midfield: Thomas Kahlenberg (Denmark)
Centre midfield: Ismaïl Aissati (Netherlands)
Centre midfield: Rio Antonio Mavuba (France)
Left midfield: Jérémy Toulalan (France)
Forward: Artem Milevskiy (Ukraine)
Forward: Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Netherlands)

Any got a video of that amazing corner kick by Ukraine? For me it's one of the best set plays ever. ;)

Very very original yeah! :D

BTW: Marco van Basten has put Stijn Schaars from The Netherlands U21 and Nigel de Jong from HSV into the squad in case he has to scrap v/d Vaart, Cocu, Sneijder or Gio from the list because of the injuries.

Back
Top Bottom