Europa League 2012/13

The results for the next two rounds of the EL are as following:

unbenanntfiqi.png

Interesting drawings. Especially Zenit-Liverpool and Tottenham-Lyon will be close matches. For the German teams: One of the hardest possibilities for Bayer, but I still think they can beat Benfica. Stuttgart has (apparently) quite an easy opponent with Genk. Hanover won't be too pleased to play against Anzhi. And last, but not least Gladbach also with a tough match against Lazio. So, all in all, three hard and one more easy opponent for the German sides, that's a tough result. Nevertheless I see options for all of them to reach the next round, but they have to play very good.

Last edited:
If we play against Ajax in the next round, i'll definitely attend both matches, they're one of the best team to watch ever.

If we play against Ajax in the next round, i'll definitely attend both matches, they're one of the best team to watch ever.

Yeah, even when they lose by a decent margin, you never quite feel the other team played Ajax off the field. They're young and dynamic, good on possession like the Ajax teams of old... but they're also inconsistent and inexperienced. I always feel like Ajax is one of those teams that can come out of left field and catch folks by surprise..much like they did when they won the Champion's League in 95, and almost again in 96. It's admirable that Eriksen stated quite clearly he has no intention of leaving Amsterdam at this point.
Still, it would be wise for both Chelski and Ajax to not look past their initial fixtures..it seems both English and Dutch teams tend to overlook the determination of the Eastern European teams.

A shame Lyon didn't make it to the next round but what a genius work by Dembélé !!!
Such a fantastic move and goal, that was what Tottenham needed to qualify !

A lot of good teams have been eliminated:

Liverpool
Olimpiacos
Napoli
Ajax
Leverkusen
Lyon
Atletico

It's not the same high quality than last last year, which was incredible, but still there are some good teams in tournament and it will be interesting to sse who will win this years trophy... ;)

I love EL to be honest, CL got boring some time ago for me...not just becouse my team isn´t there..

it´s just the same matches every few years and same teams..

EL is fresh and not worse competition at all...

UEFA plans to make one competition and quit EL..so i hope they do something good with it..

I love EL to be honest, CL got boring some time ago for me...not just becouse my team isn´t there..

it´s just the same matches every few years and same teams..

EL is fresh and not worse competition at all...

UEFA plans to make one competition and quit EL..so i hope they do something good with it..

yeah same here , good to see teams like PSG and BVB this year over there , hope one of them win it :D

tired of Barcelona , Real , Manchester , Bayern teams tho

I would love it if BVB win it..they were broke team some years ago and what they achieved is phenomenal as a club that is...

Zenit, Anzhi, Rubin and all come on! Well done guys, you really tried this time, although in the second leg and there were two failures, but I'm very proud of the Russian football, just for the fact that our clubs beat great teams such as Liverpool, Atl. Madrid and Hannover. In a particularly liked the match in Liverpool, it was something great. Anyway, wait Amsterdam! Russian teams are coming! :P

P.S Rather unexpected result showed Napoli and Victoria, very happy for the Czech guys, I hope they will pass away. ;)

A lot of good teams have been eliminated:

Olimpiacos

It's not the same high quality than last last year, which was incredible, but still there are some good teams in tournament and it will be interesting to sse who will win this years trophy... ;)
Levante is a better team, a lot better (full meaning of the word team), so it's better that they got through, we are awful this year.

:( shame Ajax are out, i was so looking forward to that much up and I even started saving for that ArenA match, this so unfair!

Dangerous and stupid. They're launching flares that can land anywhere. At least in a stadium they have an idea of where they're throwing them, but like this, it can hit anybody.

Dangerous and stupid. They're launching flares that can land anywhere. At least in a stadium they have an idea of where they're throwing them, but like this, it can hit anybody.

Unfortunately, a 14-years-old Bolivian fan has died at Corinthians' Copa Libertadores game after flare thrown from the crowd last Wednesday.

Unfortunately, a 14-years-old Bolivian fan has died at Corinthians' Copa Libertadores game after flare thrown from the crowd last Wednesday.

Just wanted to write this one, too. I just don't get it, why people don't understand that pyros are dangerous and want to have them inside of stadiums. There are way better options to create a great atmosphere.

but I'm very proud of the Russian football, just for the fact that our clubs beat great teams such as Liverpool, Atl. Madrid and Hannover.

Proud of what? Proud of money? Without these people, who waste his money, Russian teams were nothing. Traditional Teams from Russia will be at the end.

Good night modern football.

Back
Top Bottom