EURO 2012 DLC

Randomsh1t1471

League 2
29 January 2017
Arsenal
Lost media prehaps... EA's Decision to make this Dlc of which has since been delisted means its lost for ever does anyone still have it out of interest ??

It’s still available for a premium price (27 euros) on key sites (e.g. Kinguin) currently (and there are keys still available there for FIFA 12 for 47 euros as well), so if you really really wanted it, you can fork out the cash and register to your Origin account.

But does it still work as its been delisted for years... If only there was a ps3 key somewhere
It doesn't work anymore apparently (at least on Windows 10, I don't know if it's still usable on Windows 7).

Last time I tried (still with Origin), this happened:
  • FIFA 12 installed and launched fine,
  • I could download the DLC via Origin,
  • DLC files were definitely there in the folder,
  • It would ask me to buy the DLC whenever I tried to access the "Euro 2012" menu from within the game, no matter what.

It doesn't work anymore apparently (at least on Windows 10, I don't know if it's still usable on Windows 7).

Last time I tried (still with Origin), this happened:
  • FIFA 12 installed and launched fine,
  • I could download the DLC via Origin,
  • DLC files were definitely there in the folder,
  • It would ask me to buy the DLC whenever I tried to access the "Euro 2012" menu from within the game, no matter what.
Origin has an issue in incorrectly installing this DLC to the wrong place inside your FIFA 12 folder, which means the game can't detect the DLC in game unless you move the files to the correct place. It's just another example of EA incompetence.

Here's a thread that mentions it (http://soccergaming.com/index.php?t...ro-2012-dlc-v-3-4-3-unofficial.6469755/page-3) - have a look at post #47.

A couple of years ago I managed to install it offline on a jailbroken PS3. I'll be damned if I remembered how to do it though! Maybe if I exported and uploaded my game data...
Also easily obtainable and installable for those with modified (e.g. RGH) Xbox 360's - the only special steps is that FIFA 12 needs to be patched up to Title Update 6 or 7 (depending on your game's media ID), and a Live-enabled profile is logged in (without this, the DLC will only work in 'demo' mode, which allows you 2 minute halves in Kick Off mode only).

Also easily obtainable and installable for those with modified (e.g. RGH) Xbox 360's - the only special steps is that FIFA 12 needs to be patched up to Title Update 6 or 7 (depending on your game's media ID), and a Live-enabled profile is logged in (without this, the DLC will only work in 'demo' mode, which allows you 2 minute halves in Kick Off mode only).

Maybe you'll know: is it easy enough to obtain all FIFA/PES DLC for the 360? I only have a PS3, and you miss out on loads of PES updates and data packs.

Almost every game and DLC is easily obtainable and playable, however, it requires investment from you in a hardware modification (RGH) to your Xbox 360, special software installed (usually if you pay a modder to do the hardware mod, they’ll install all the software you need as well) and a steep initial learning curve to getting your head how everything works, learning the software and what the settings do, and how to get and install games/DLC/title updates.

Thanks, I wish I had known that back when I still had Origin.
Now the DLC would just not download anymore with the EA app and I couldn't revert back to Origin with the Github method (which I think it was you who suggested) to save my life.
So, I'm basically waiting for someone from EA to answer my question on how to download and install the bloody thing I posted on Answers HQ (a thing that I know won't happen).

Sorry, I don't know if you can say this here, but there is a version of FIFA 12 that can be downloaded on the internet, it contains FIFA 12 with this DLC already included, I downloaded it here and the DLC works perfectly, and to complement it, I downloaded the Moddingway patch , which corrects the lack of license for some selections.

Thanks, I wish I had known that back when I still had Origin.
Now the DLC would just not download anymore with the EA app and I couldn't revert back to Origin with the Github method (which I think it was you who suggested) to save my life.
So, I'm basically waiting for someone from EA to answer my question on how to download and install the bloody thing I posted on Answers HQ (a thing that I know won't happen).
If you can PM me a screenshot of the errors you’ve been getting with Origin using the GitHub method, I’ll try to help you figure out what the issue might be, as it’s been working fine on my end in getting FIFA 16 1.00 up and running this week.

Btw a lot of people are having issues in old expansion packs (particularly The Sims ones) and DLC not showing up/working in EA App at all for months, so it’s a known issue that EA has done nothing about - only solution at this stage is to download/run via Origin unfortunately.

Almost every game and DLC is easily obtainable and playable, however, it requires investment from you in a hardware modification (RGH) to your Xbox 360, special software installed (usually if you pay a modder to do the hardware mod, they’ll install all the software you need as well) and a steep initial learning curve to getting your head how everything works, learning the software and what the settings do, and how to get and install games/DLC/title updates.

Sounds like that'd be way beyond my comprehension. I've never owned a 360, which is a major hurdle! But I was contemplating picking one up and exploring options.

Sorry, I don't know if you can say this here, but there is a version of FIFA 12 that can be downloaded on the internet, it contains FIFA 12 with this DLC already included, I downloaded it here and the DLC works perfectly, and to complement it, I downloaded the Moddingway patch , which corrects the lack of license for some selections.
Which Moddingway patch are you using, and can you share a link or upload? I’ve been looking for a good licence patch for FIFA 12 (and most of the old patch links online are now long gone). Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom