EURO 2012 DLC Pack

Re: No Euro Game From EA

You can get 2100 points on Ebay for £15 so that would make this DLC £12.86 if I did my maths right? So that's not so bad if you're interested in the Euros. Would be good if the licensed players from the DLC would become licensed in Career Mode (for those that aren't) but don't see that happening :(

Last edited:

You forget the additional 35 national teams (can't remember how many in already)? But meh you're a silly troll so stay that way.

Every Fight Night to date pissed on Prizefighter from a great height, every Knockout Kings (EA precursor to Fight Night) pissed on Prizefighter from a great height, I have no interest in any other EA Sports title beyond Boxing or Football thus no opinion or interest in the "greatness" or lack thereof for their other sports titles.

im not talking about boxing games. i am saying that judging a company based on one shit game is retarded. EA sports have made some shit sports games. Does that mean they are shit?

nope. If 2K Sports followed the same trend as the nba games on a soccer game, they will blow away EA's fifa imo.

im not talking about boxing games. i am saying that judging a company based on one shit game is retarded. EA sports have made some shit sports games. Does that mean they are shit?

nope. If 2K Sports followed the same trend as the nba games on a soccer game, they will blow away EA's fifa imo.

So you're judging 2K Sports on one game as well then, as is everyone else who prays for them to make a football game. The point is that you cannot expect a publisher to be a reliable source for an awesome game, simply because some of their studios make great titles about completely different sports. Sports titles are very much about understanding the subject matter and having the passion to want to nail every little detail about the gameplay. All the talent in this field work at EA Sports or PES Productions.

In short, anyone expecting 2k Sports to swan in and make a good football sim within even 3-5 years of trying, needs to stop dreaming and come to terms with reality.

They'll be no Euro Championships game from EA but FIFA12 will have a big patch soon to update kits and boots for the championships.

"Compete for national pride in the official UEFA EURO 2012 Digital Expansion Pack for FIFA 12! Out 24 April on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC."

http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa

19,90€ for kits-stadiums-faces-new boots-new balls...

well...

1 question, if possible paly with this kits,boots etc..in normal fifa?

example..i can put new f50 to messi-barça??
or play with milan in a new stadium...

http://www.flickr.com//photos/easportsfifa/sets/72157629328405484/show/

pics

Sin_t_tulo_6_copia.jpg

Sin_t_tulo_7_copia.jpg

Sin_t_tulo_8_copia.jpg

Sin_t_tulo_9_copia.jpg

Sin_t_tulo_10_copia.jpg

Sin_t_tulo_11_copia.jpg

Last edited:

black stripes on the adidas numbers? really?

again - shocking research by ea.

EA "Ok, we have thrown everything into this new FIFA Street game to please the kids who want a trick stick fest of a game, Now lets look at Euro 2012.... Ok Graphics and Art team, knock up some Euro 2012 Menu's with the Logo and Colour Scheme, Also knock up any Kits that are different to National Teams that are in FIFA 12.., Include the Stadiums and there you go that should please everyone else for this Summer's Tournament".......

This winds me right up like but its so true. Read this post at another forum and they are spot on.

I suppose this is a sensible move by EA. They can make a lot of money out of eight new stadia and a few new teams and (badly researched) kits without having to press discs and print manuals.

I'll give it a miss though - mainly due to selling Fifa 12 ages ago due to it being painfully dull. I don't really fancy the Euros experience based on Fifa 12 gameplay. It's a shame because I've always enjoyed the tournament games and for whatever reason the gameplay is always more to my taste compared to Fifa. Therefore I've never had an issue paying full price for a tourny game but this DLC doesn't represent good value to me.

I'll stick with PES. It may lack the stadia but all the teams are already there and can be updated. I'm sure PC users will have some cracking Euro 2012 mods too.

EA TACTIC.

CHANGES AND HYPE..

FIFA 10 GOOD
FIFA 2010 WORLDCUP VERY GOOD!!
FIFA 11 WELL.GOOD...

NEW TACTIC
FIFA 12 GOOD
FIFA 12 EXPANSION..WELL..GOOD
FIFA 13 VERY GOOD !!!!

20 Euros for 8 stadia + kits + the same shite game play? Ea rocks!

And the alternative would be to pay 60€ for a stand-alone game that will become obsolete right after the WC.
Yeah, this actually makes sense and I'm perfectly fine with it.

19,90€ for kits-stadiums-faces-new boots-new balls...

well...

1 question, if possible paly with this kits,boots etc..in normal fifa?

example..i can put new f50 to messi-barça??
or play with milan in a new stadium...

I would seriously doubt that the added content will be exclusive to the Euro Mode. I'm sure you can use the new stuff on most game modes.

Last edited:

They're adding more than teams, stadiums, kits and the like. There's a new "expedition" game mode too, sounds quite decent.

I'd much rather pay £15 for this than more than double that for a new game, either way.

They're adding more than teams, stadiums, kits and the like. There's a new "expedition" game mode too, sounds quite decent.

I'd much rather pay £15 for this than more than double that for a new game, either way.

Some common sense at Evo-Web? Can't be.

^ totallydepends on perception of good value. I think an extra 15 quid is good value for improved gameplay. I am a PC user and the person who mentioned mods is completely right. Essentially if I bought it Id be paying 15 quid for a mod for which there are loads available for free

So you're judging 2K Sports on one game as well then, as is everyone else who prays for them to make a football game. The point is that you cannot expect a publisher to be a reliable source for an awesome game, simply because some of their studios make great titles about completely different sports. Sports titles are very much about understanding the subject matter and having the passion to want to nail every little detail about the gameplay. All the talent in this field work at EA Sports or PES Productions.

In short, anyone expecting 2k Sports to swan in and make a good football sim within even 3-5 years of trying, needs to stop dreaming and come to terms with reality.

Konami made one great sports game...pes..which is now histe but does that mean they should and would have made best tennis, basketball, baseball, ice hockey and american footbal and golf games if they made them?

Konami made one great sports game...pes..which is now histe but does that mean they should and would have made best tennis, basketball, baseball, ice hockey and american footbal and golf games if they made them?

It's kind of a stupid argument, all this (not directed at you or anyone personally).

Would 2KSports be capable of making a good football game? Maybe, maybe not. Their sports franchises are not all of the quality of the NBA2K series.

Would I still want 2KSports to make a football game? Very much yes! Why not? They've shown the potential to push the genre forward in NBA2K. I very much doubt they will enter the football market though.

/off topic.

I would love a mass of companies to make football games because then you can choose the one that is the least useless :D

well anyway Ea/konami have all licenses so any other company would need to be like old Pes and fake names/stadia/teams/players/kits etc...though

Its been confirmed on FIFA soccer blog, no new gameplay/refinements. £15 for some new menus, stadiums & a game mode were you can take players from other countries to your teama after you beat them, the kids will love it

Sounds like good value to me instead of buying a full priced game that won't last that long. What massive gameplay changes would people expect anyway? The main issues in my opinion, won't be fixed overnight, if at all so I'd have to enjoy the game as is. If the presentation of the game matches that of the World Cup, then it means I'll get great value from this add on. If not, then that's another story lol...

Good value? You are paying a 1/3 price of a full game for some kits & stadiums & it doesnt say anything about it having any online features. Might be nice to look at but you still going to be dealing with FIFA offline AI.
Its sounding like a poor mans ultimate team, winning players from other teams, id rather spend the money on an official sticker album & some stickers, that moment when you are opening a pack in anticipation of having a shiny lol

Back
Top Bottom