[Error]While Entering the Game

gamecopyworld.com is extremely reliable, I have been using it for over 6 months now for many other games, no probs.

I know, but that is not the reason behind my comment, have a gander at the rules for posting and links for No-dvd's etc,

Yeah that doesn't help, how do you fix this, it's not the disk because it worked on a friends pc with the same spec as mine, where is the iso file, please someone tell me

I'm totally still having this problem. The ONLY thing I can think of is that my ATI x1650 isn't one of the supported chipsets, but the 1600 and 1700 are in there so surely it should work? Anyways, I've been meaning to get a new graphics care for a while now, but if that doesn't work I don't know what I'll do.

i got the same problem and it appeared after i've played the game for a few days. so surely it's not about hardware issues. is there any more ideas?

This problem needs to be sorted, as the new online patch will only work from a DVD, not a mounted image.

Has ANYONE solved the Runtime library C++ installation error?

Last edited:
Hope that KONAMI will release a damn patch to fix this damn problem... Has anyone contacted the KONAMI tech support freaks and got a response on this problem, btw? Cuz i haven't receive a single damn reply from them at all up till now... So much for "respond to your request within 72 hours"...

Back
Top Bottom