[Error]While Entering the Game

omrikush

Non-League
23 April 2006
Look iv'e Installed the game(PES2008), and when i get in the game it gives me this error :
‏Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program : D:\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\PES2008.exe
This Application has requested the runtime to terminate it an unusual way.
Please Contact the Application's support team for more information.

So i tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) but it give me this error :
Command line option syntax error.

what should i do ? i want to play already , D**n with all these errors. :(

Same for me.Win XP SP2.

These are installed on my computer (Maybe we can find some clues) :

Visual Studio Standart Edition
Directx SDK (August 2007)
Ogre SDK for C++
CMake
Net Framework 2.0

I've solved the problem.

Just extract the .iso file with winrar and run setup manually.Don't use alcohol,or burn to DVD.Just extract and install from disk.

Now i have more endorphine in my blood.Woohooo...

I've solved the problem.

Just extract the .iso file with winrar and run setup manually.Don't use alcohol,or burn to DVD.Just extract and install from disk.

Please read tutorial. How u made it!
PLEASE! WE NEED EM!!!!!!!!!!

When you have extracted the iso, download Daemon tools and mount it with that. Thats what i do. It will install quicker too.

Sorry about late answer.I was playing the game.

The name and size of my .iso file is:
flt-pes8.iso (5.685.294 KB)

Just right click on it and choose "extract to flt-pes8\" .Then go to the new generated "flt-pes8" directory and run setup.exe .That's all...Have fun.

I've solved the problem.

it doesn't work for me ...

When you have extracted the iso, download Daemon tools and mount it with that. Thats what i do. It will install quicker too.

I've tried the same at first.But after installation ,when i want to start the game, it gives me an error and brings up "Visual C++ debugger".I also noticed that when i mount my .iso to deamon driver,the pes2008.exe file in fairlight directory doesn't have any icon.And that file is useless also.It brings up an MS-DOS command prompt and then nothing.Because of this i extracted the iso file to a directory with winrar and install the game.These all sound weird.Maybe deamon is having a problem with .iso files bigger than 4.7GB (DVD5).Or the root structure of our .iso is defected.So some files become useless and the installation becomes faulty.

Last edited:
I've tried the same at first.But after installation ,when i want to start the game, it gives me an error and brings up "Visual C++ debugger".I also noticed that when i mount my .iso to deamon driver,the pes2008.exe file in fairlight directory doesn't have any icon.And that file is useless also.It brings up an MS-DOS command prompt and then nothing.Because of this i extracted the iso file to a directory with winrar and install the game.These all sound weird.Maybe deamon is having a problem with .iso files bigger than 4.7GB (DVD5).Or the root structure of our .iso is defected.So some files become useless and the installation becomes faulty.
yes it right. but after extracted? how to install? Installation shows erros.Its ok. Im install.
How crack u use?

Last edited:
my iso is located on drive d:\Downloads .. so what ?
iv'e installed after i extract and it's making the same error

Yeah, I extracted the files via Winrar, but still having the error. Google shows that people get the error for a host of applications and games, but none to give a solution.

Back
Top Bottom