error installing moddingway mod

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by Matheus V., 29 January 2014.

1. Matheus V.

Matheus V. We-Brothers Team

2 November 2012
    Flamengo
    I installed the mod correctly ModdingWay but I do not see changes in the game, just change the names of the leagues teams etc, help

Last edited: 29 January 2014
  2. douglasfmorais

douglasfmorais Non-League

6 December 2010
    I give up... I tryed everything! My game crash in Messi's picture, I don't now why, I tryed uninstall everything (Hame & Mod).

I have original game on Origin, the Game was intalled on another HD. When I installed the Mod I changed the location... but =\

There is little observation to do: When I "ENABLE" the "EA UPDATE" the game runs normally (but without alteration), but when I "DISABLE" the "EA UPDATE" they crash!!

Please, help me!
    Trank you!

---

Meu jogo trava quando mostra a imagem do Messi, percebi que isso ocorre quando eu coloco o EA UPDATE como "DISABLE". Só que se eu deixar em "DISABLE" acontece o mesmo que o seu.

Li que vários usuários dizem para desinstalar e instalar novamente... assim não dá!

Last edited: 29 January 2014
  3. douglasfmorais

douglasfmorais Non-League

6 December 2010
    Matheus V.

Tudo bem? Após a instalação do update 1.7.0 o jogo entra, mas nada de alteração, você conseguiu?

Obrigado.

4. Pye266

Pye266 Championship

3 February 2006
    Ireland
    Celtic & Derry City fc
    After installing, have you then gone into your FIFA14/game folder/data....and deleted the original loc folder, and re-named the new one which will appeare as loc-licsensed, Just re-name that to loc, and make sure original one is deleted, and all will work.