Eredivisie Thread

4 more matches today:

Ajax - RKC 5-0 ( 1-0 '33 Babel, 2-0 '44 Sneijder, 3-0 '52 Heitinga, 4-0 '69 Sneijder, 5-0 '89 Rosales)
Groningen - Feyenoord 3-0 ( 1-0 '54 Nevland, 2-0 '61 van de Laak, 3-0 '68 Salmon)
Heracles Almelo - FC Twente 3-0 (1-0 38' Quansah, 2-0 '81 Tanghe, 3-0 '90 Biseswar)
PSV - NEC 3-1 (1-0 44' Cocu, 2-0 '46 Alex, 3-0 '57 Vennegoor of Hesselink, 3-1 '89 Worm)

Plus Vennegoor is most likely going to Celtic and Ooijer isn't in the squad anymore. He refused to play.

feel real sad for Feyenoord. what can the manager do when the board sells Kalou and Kuyt. 40 goals season lost!

they are in big trouble.

robin_007 said:
Today 4 matches were played.

Willem II - FC Utrecht 2-1 (0-1 '2 Fortune, 1-1 '23 El Hamdaoui penalty, 2-1 '81 Redan)
Excelsior - Roda JC 0-1 (0-1 '9 Gyan own goal)
ADO Den Haag - SC Heerenveen 2-3 (1-0 '40 Rankovic, 1-1 '42 Bosvelt, 2-1 '58 Tininho penalty, 2-2 '81 Yilirim, 2-3 '93 Afonso Alves)
AZ - NAC Breda 8-1 :shock: (1-0 33' Koevermans, 2-0 '40 Cziommer, 2-1 46' Stam, 3-1 '54 Mathijsen, 4-1 '56 Cziommer, 5-1 '58 Schaars, 6-1 '64 De Cler, 7-1 '71 Koevermans, '80 Cziommer 8-1) NAC was rubbish, but well done by AZ and Cziommer (my favourite player outside of Ajax) scored 3 times. :applause: Especially the first goal of Cziommer was a beauty (free kick from 30 meters)

Great score for AZ, I cant believe Shota never got on the score sheet . He was fantastic for AZ last season and I hope he can continue it for this season.

Last edited:
kobashi said:
feel real sad for Feyenoord. what can the manager do when the board sells Kalou and Kuyt. 40 goals season lost!

they are in big trouble.

Plus the Dutch FA SHOULD suspend van Hooijdonk. He gave a dirty elbow at the beginning of the match.

Well good start for us yesterday, we played pretty well i thought, and we can even score 5 goals with Huntelaar having 1 so thats also good to know.

Feyenoord really need a striker, Huysegems and Pierre arent going to score lots of goals, but even if they get one im not sure if they will do well this year.

Probably not, the defence is crap aswell, Feyenoord should be happy with european football this year, clubs like Groningen/Heerenveen will become better this year if they don't watch out, plus AZ is better already, so it doesn't look too good for them.

Big Boss said:
Well good start for us yesterday, we played pretty well i thought, and we can even score 5 goals with Huntelaar having 1 so thats also good to know.

Feyenoord really need a striker, Huysegems and Pierre arent going to score lots of goals, but even if they get one im not sure if they will do well this year.

The problem isn't the striker part. It's the whole team from defense to midfield to attack. Even if Kuyt played yesterday they were still have been beaten. The player are really crap! Man I wish they got some good player.......Ajax-Feyenoord is getting too easy that ain't fun anymore

Re: Eredivisie Thread (Round 1 Played)

Hey Eredivisie fans, good to read you guys.

I'm italian, I enjoy international and dutch football very much.

I'd like to ask you, where did Linderbergh go? He should still be in Ajax, but I'm not sure.

Also, do you have a link or something where I can find PSV 06/07 roster with numbers and all? The site appears to be updated at 05/06.

Thanks you all! I'd like Stam back in my AcMilan....:lol:

I hope PSV gets Milevsky :( but think its to good to be true,anyway PSV and FEYENOORD need to buy good striker in a deadline to make it it the top 3.

Mana Cerace said:
Hey Eredivisie fans, good to read you guys.

I'm italian, I enjoy international and dutch football very much.

I'd like to ask you, where did Linderbergh go? He should still be in Ajax, but I'm not sure.

Also, do you have a link or something where I can find PSV 06/07 roster with numbers and all? The site appears to be updated at 05/06.

Thanks you all! I'd like Stam back in my AcMilan....:lol:

Forget it, Stam is ours. \\:o/ ;)

Good that you enjoy Dutch football.

Lindenbergh is still at Ajax. Don't think he'll get as much minutes as last season though.

PSV First Squad It's in Dutch, but you will understand. ;)

Junka said:
I hope PSV gets Milevsky :( but think its to good to be true,anyway PSV and FEYENOORD need to buy good striker in a deadline to make it it the top 3.

It's not 100% sure yet that Vennegoor leaves, if he stays PSV will be fine.

EDIT: It seems Ooijer is leaving to Blackburn after all, PSV and Blackburn agreed on a transfer fee very close to what PSV wants. Ooijer himself is to Blackburn to negotiate with the club.

robin_007 said:
Forget it, Stam is ours. \\:o/ ;)

Good that you enjoy Dutch football.

Lindenbergh is still at Ajax. Don't think he'll get as much minutes as last season though.

PSV First Squad It's in Dutch, but you will understand. ;)

LoL, that is the same page I checked...guess the english version of the site is not updated, while the dutch version is.

Anyway, I though Linderbergh was off Ajax because on the official site he doesn't even get a squad number.
I like the new Ajax, but I think you miss something in the centre of midfield. Maduro and Snejder are great, Roger and Gabri are not their level. You could use someone, also to replace Galasek!

Gabri is looking pretty good to me so far, plays with lots of energy and makes unexpected rushes into the opponents box. Maduro is playing on Galaseks position now btw.

Lindenbergh has nr. 15. ;)

Gabri has been fantastic so far. For me together with Stam the best untill now. Roger hasn't played much yet, but he made decent impression. Maduro's ball circulance is too low for me. It has to go much faster. Not very consistent too. Ten Cate wanted another type like Gabri for on the midfield but the technical director said no. We could have Gravesen of Real Madrid but he said no. :lol:

Mana Cerace said:
I like the new Ajax, but I think you miss something in the centre of midfield. Maduro and Snejder are great, Roger and Gabri are not their level. You could use someone, also to replace Galasek!

You crazy or what? Gabri is after Stam and Huntelaar the best player in Ajax. He's really getting hot now man very incredible!

Sorry, Gabri fans...meant no disrespect. I just remember him from his youth age in Barcelona and he always seemed an average player, certain not the level of his midfield-mates Maduro and Snejder.

Anyway, my curiosity: with Vennegoor fled to Celtic, does PSV not have a striker? Am I wrong or at the moment they only have Kone (plus Farfan and Beasley on the wings)? Are they going to buy someone these days?

Yeah, Koeman said that if Vennegoor left, a new striker would be brought in. Im interested to see who i will be :)

What about Ten Cate's attitude Don???
As it something to do with the elimination of Ajax in the CL???
I heard an interview with Thomas Vermaelen on the Belgian radio, he was gutted after his own goal...

Yes he had a conference the day after their elimination and he had a go at the reporters for being there. His arrogant and aggresive attitude even 'outshines' that of Louis van Gaal. Always getting defensive when someone asks a question, let alone when someone has a little critisisme.

Ordinaire zak is het.

Round 2 games so far:

Friday:

Roda JC-Ado den Haag 1-0 (Vandamme '78 )

Saturday:

sc Heerenveen-Willem II 5-0 (Zuiverloon '2, Alves '12, Nilsson '23, Alves '42, Friend '47)

RKC Waalwijk-Excelsior 1-1 (Texeira '3, Slory '53)

FC Utrecht-Sparta Rotterdam 2-2 (Caluwé '21, Rose '37, Caluwé 45, Olfers '84)

Vitesse-AZ Alkmaar 1-3 (Koevermans '20, Schaars '57, Lazovic '89, de Zeeuw '94

Last edited by a moderator:

Good starts for AZ, Heerenveen and Roda.

Alves got 3 goals already, he said he wanted to score 20, if he keeps this up i can even see him getting them.

Hehe hope so:D his goal scoring ratio in his entire career is now 96 games-55 goals, so I could see him reach 20 as well. On the other hand, who are going to score goals for PSV and Feyenoord now? It seems PSV is interested in taking over Kluivert from Valencia, but I don't think Kluivert is who they need.

All games played this round:

Roda JC - ADO Den Haag 1-0
SC Heerenveen - Willem II 5-0
Vitesse - AZ 1-3
RKC - Excelsior 1-1
FC Utrecht - Sparta Rotterdam 2-2
Feyenoord - Heracles 0-0
FC Twente - PSV 1-0
NAC Breda - Ajax 1-2
NEC - Groningen 1-1

Ranking

Team G. P.
1. AZ Alkmaar 2 6
2. SC Heerenveen 2 6
3. Ajax 2 6
4. Roda JC 2 6
5. FC Groningen 2 4
6. Heracles Almelo 2 4
7. PSV Eindhoven 2 3
8. Vitesse 2 3
9. FC Twente 2 3
10. Willem II 2 3
11. FC Utrecht 2 1
12. Sparta 2 1
13. Excelsior 2 1
14. NEC Nijmegen 2 1
15. Feyenoord 2 1
16. RKC Waalwijk 2 1
17. ADO Den Haag 2 0
18. NAC Breda 2 0​

Topscorers

1. Sneijder (Aja) 4
2. Afonso Alves (SCH) 3
Cziommer (AZA) 3
Koevermans (AZA) 3
5. Lazovic (Vit) 2
Salmon (FCG) 2
Schaars (AZA) 2
Caluwe (FCU) 2​

Re: Eredivisie Thread (Round 2 Played)

Lol@Strikerless Feyenoord:lol:

Yeah, PSV and feyenoord both looking desperately for a striker, Kluivert is out of the picture for both i heard. But we've been there aswell, why else would have bought Anastasiou and Charisteas...

Wesley Sneijder in good form by the way! His wife should be expecting his baby more often ;)

Yeah, but like van Basten said, your used to it after 5 or 6 :-)

Just 35 hours to go and feyenoord still don't have a striker and a midfielder. PSV is still negotiating with Kluivert. PSV Fans don't want KLuivert like 50% is against him hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom