1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

English menus?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by North_London, 27 August 2005.

1. North_London

North_London Guest

has anyone translated or know how to get the menus in english

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Which menus are you after (Main Menus, sub menus?) and for which game?

3. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I believe Fernando's V5 translation patch translates virtually all of the menus. Get that from the Downloads section.

4. wufi

wufi Perak FC

5 August 2005
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    i think he/she ask for sub menuss.. follow Zygalski advice, go to the download section... and find what you ask for...

5. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    What if some people like me don't have patching tools ,can somebody post translations?

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I don't think you'll get any.

All of the tools you need are in the editing section and most of them come with the patches too. All you need is a cd or a dvd writer. Get Fernando's V5 translation patch and read the patching guide to apply it. It's much simpler to do than you think.

7. Djalminha

Djalminha Iago: Riazor's new star

16 July 2003
    Riazor - A CORUÑA
    Deportivo
    I´ll use this thread because it seems suitable for my question. I know I can patch the menus to translate them to english, but, please, can anybody tell where the hell is the option to watch my replay saves??????

It used to be at the options menu, but now I can´t find it.

Any help much appreciated.

8. P-dogg

P-dogg Waiting for the postman..

9 August 2004
    Options > Museum > Replay playback?

From memory it should be there.