England Formations

M

mr.gold

Wondering what formations people use for England?

Currently I am using standard 4-4-2 but with Garry Nevile replaced with Sol Camb as a CB and moved 2 spaces towards the other 2 CB.. helps with dealing with players Like Dino and that..

Whats yours?

I use this

Robinson
G. Neville Terry Ferdinand A. Cole

WP Gerrard Lampard Joe Cole

Owen (Crouch) Rooney

or alternatively you can move Gerrard on the right and put Carrick together with Lampard

i´ve been playing with england since the days of "iss evolution" and i think this is the best formation in pes6:

----------------------------------robinson
---------g.neville ----- ferdinand ----- terry ----- a.cole
------------------------------------gerrard
----------beckham-------------------------------j. cole
---------------------------lampard
-----------------rooney----------------------owen

so i use a 4-3-1-2 formation, where the center backs have a high defensive arrow, neville has a middle defensive arrow and a. cole has both a defensive and offensive arrow. cause of this highly offensive left side i play j. cole middle defensive and put gerrard as a holding midfieler a bit to the left side. i know this is a waste of gerrard´s talents as he is also very powerful offensively but it works really well cause he also has very good passing stats that helps bringing the ball forward fast and safe. beckham on the right plays a bit into the middle, whereas lampard plays almost like a 3rd striker behind the two strikers. owen plays highly offensive, rooney i like to play a bit behind, to get the balls in midfield already.

as i said, i find it very usefull, as you have a solid defense (watch out for the left side though!), a almost perfect holding midfielder (gerrard) who can make counter attacks very effectiv, a midfielder with excellent crossing and passing abilitys (beckham), another who ist fast and can dribble (j. cole) and a third midfielder who has good shooting stats (lampard). owen is fast and rooney is very massive and its hard to get him off the ball once he has it.

if you have to change, use carragher and carrick as sidebacks, campbell as centre back, hargreaves as holding midfieler. in midfield you can give lennon a chance or even jenas and in the offensive department use crouch if it is hard to get any chances cause you can always make high crosses and he will get it. i also use alan smith as a substite cause he´s quite fast and good at scoring.

I like use:

---------------- Robinson -----------------
G. Neville - Terry - Ferdinand - A. Cole
----------------- Carrick ------------------
--------- Lampard --- Gerrard -----------
---- Owen ---------------------- J. Cole --
------------------ Rooney -----------------

---------------- Robinson -----------------
---Ferdinand ----- Terry-------- A. Cole---
------------Hargreaves/Carragher-----------
---Beckham----- Lampard -------------------
----------------Gerrard-------- J. Cole ---
------------Owen------ Rooney -------------

I play a simple 4-3-3 formation

Carragher----Ferdinand----Terry-----Ashley Cole

-------Beckham----Gerrard----Lampard

-----Owen---Crouch----Rooney----

Robinson
Carragher ----- Ferdinand -----Terry ----- A.Cole

Hargreaves

Beckham ------- Gerrard----------- Joe Cole

Crouch----Owen

so a 4-1-3-2 is what i play and it works well offline and online :)

england are so wooden in real life and on pro evo. i like the 4-3-3 formations ppl are using. 4-4-2 for this team is so boring and unoriginal. if your good enough just leave 3 at the back and have a def mid, n then everyone else attack (a word the real england team dont seem to register). plus if u have 3 at the back thats one less person to pass it around to for the first half of the match, like the england boys love to do.

i should say i support england, just we play like crap i cant stand to watch them on tv or even play as england on my playstation anymore.

Back
Top Bottom